Poll: What map would you want to see on FL?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evocity2_v5p
2.63%
2 2.63%
Rp_Evocity_Sexy_v3
19.74%
15 19.74%
Evocity_v2d
21.05%
16 21.05%
Pines City
51.32%
39 51.32%
Chaos City
2.63%
2 2.63%
Undecided/It doesn't bother me.
2.63%
2 2.63%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Unofficial] The Next FL Map?
+support for Pines, it's not as big as everyones saying.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Luna
Please go to pines and see what it does to the community stick to the basics what made fl fl v2d
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Seems weird to me how pines is winning even tho the other thread everyone is against pines or just wants v2d... makes no sense haha anyway v2d for me, pines is way to big and distant
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(05-06-2018, 10:54 AM)perqe Wrote: Please go to pines and see what it does to the community stick to the basics what made fl fl v2d

Yes, V2D made FL great. That I can agree with. However that was back when there were far fewer realistic city roleplay maps. Now, to a lot of players, V2D feels outdated and therefore going back to it would feel like a step in the wrong direction. What FL needs is to move forward and try out new possibilties. Despite what you believe about size, you can't fault that Pines City's pros heavily outweigh it's cons unlike V2D's which would render a selection of our latest FL updates useless and would cause all the new player models to look like they have some horrible form of jaundice. V2D_Sexy has an even worse issue, which is that as I have just explained, it has a dead end which takes the same amount of time to get to as the Villas on V5P did, causing most likely a very similar problem of it being a very underpopulated area of the map. It's time to see past the nostalgia and move on to something better.
The following 8 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Wolven, Archer, Joe Joe, Luna, Weezy_, Chumps, Pollux, Iraqi Eagle
The community is going to split and I think suggesting this map change will be the worst thing to happened to FL
(05-06-2018, 11:12 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: The community is going to split and I think suggesting this map change will be the worst thing to happened to FL

I think that's a bit extreme considering nothing has happened yet and whichever map it does change to maybe the FL playerbase will actually enjoy it
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, Archer
(05-06-2018, 11:12 AM)CorieTheNub Wrote: The community is going to split and I think suggesting this map change will be the worst thing to happened to FL

If the community splits over a map switch, then god knows.
Wolven

Id deep dick pines city that map is thick
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Joe Joe, Luna, Wolven
(05-06-2018, 11:01 AM)Blurr Wrote: Seems weird to me how pines is winning even tho the other thread everyone is against pines or just wants v2d... makes no sense haha anyway v2d for me, pines is way to big and distant

Again Sparx has shown that it is smaller than v5p
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Luna
If a map change is going to happen, Let's wait for the Official Poll Smile