Ban Request: "Munky" and "||VM:RP|| Dorag"
I saw him randomly tranq'ing people on the roof of Tides Hotel (Both Munky and Dorag)

# 29 "Munky" STEAM_0:0:39043493 1:18:30 144 0 active
# 55 "||VM:RP|| Dorag" STEAM_0:0:19014697 59:52 203 0 active

No proof given. But Dorag in particular has been minging a lot from what I've heard.

I've heard Dorag RDMing, Propblock, as well as tranqing. And others that I do not recall.

Munky has RDM'd, and random tranq'd

(Feel free to add pictures if anyone has proof of either of these two doing something wrong)

-Edit: removed pictures since you said they're unnecessary.
View these suggestions and support them if you'd like them to be implemented.
Holsterable Kevlars
Btw I saw people getting tranq'd and it was claimed that it was you and Munky, but when I asked in OOC you guys were suspiciously quiet.
Any reason?
I get claims of RDM and random arrest every day when I play 33X, I learned to ignore it and only to respond if something like these BR's happen.
View these suggestions and support them if you'd like them to be implemented.
Holsterable Kevlars
Firstly, the prop block in the elevator had no relevance to this ban request. So the pictures you posted are pretty much irrelevant. I never even said anything about the elevator, but you assumed so. Please, if your going to post pictures, at least post proof of the fact that the stuff you were accused of is false.

But you can't. Nuff' said.
(01-09-2012, 06:42 PM)Dorag Wrote: I get claims of RDM and random arrest every day when I play 33X, I learned to ignore it and only to respond if something like these BR's happen.

Don't make out your innocent We saw you. I would post but my pictures didn't take. We seen you propclimb onto the nexus roof and start tranqing people.

Somehow your ALWAYS the victim when people say something. This hints that you lie? Because no-one is that perfect that they wouldn't try and bend the rules a bit. I even admit to doing it myself. And also. Those props weren't relevant because it wasn't random fences. It was a chair. And how the heck did you get into the elevator origally if it was blocked by a prop which it said on the screen you spawned it. You then said it was server side but i'm not actually sure. I think you did it to annoy people. And it's backfired.
(01-09-2012, 06:42 PM)Dorag Wrote: I get claims of RDM and random arrest every day when I play 33X, I learned to ignore it and only to respond if something like these BR's happen.

Surely "I thought Dorag was decent lol" was more supportive than accusing you.

Either way, you've minged around massively before and blamed it on your brother, so I think it's worth an admin checking the logs for tranq unholsters around this time.
(01-09-2012, 06:44 PM)Llama Wrote:

Don't make out your innocent We saw you. I would post but my pictures didn't take. We seen you propclimb onto the nexus roof and start tranqing people.

Somehow your ALWAYS the victim when people say something. This hints that you lie?

Actually it was Tides Hotel.

I had pressed F12 so many times. But Steam Screenshots dont work for me, which I'm still trying to figure out why.
Just to add in: He also broke fearRP when crowbaring me when i had a gun in his face.
I thought he was better than this. That he was decent, hes not.
EDIT: This happened on the same day.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Denied - No evidence