Press f to pay respect
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • Weezy_
(05-03-2018, 11:00 PM)Willem de Walrus Wrote: I hate all of you

Heart
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Creates a thread asking to stop the shitposting thread > thread turns into shitpost central v2
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • girllicker5000, Wolven
Hows bigs ye dick on flop
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Probably the wrong place to post it in but i really disagree with allowing this many shitposts back.
There were a lot of normal conversations in the offtopic section that receive no views at the moment due to them being on page 2 (within a 3 hours of this rule being removed) because everyone feels the damn need to post their own shitpost in a seperate thread.

Im fine with shitposting in general just keep it in one or a few threads, not entire pages.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • girllicker5000, sebasti161, Wolven
i agree with baskinger use this thread so I can use the first page as my canvas
Calma daowna! no needa dododo no no cry it plsss helpa
(05-03-2018, 11:46 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Probably the wrong place to post it in but i really disagree with allowing this many shitposts back.
There were a lot of normal conversations in the offtopic section that receive no views at the moment due to them being on page 2 (within a 3 hours of this rule being removed) because everyone feels the damn need to post their own shitpost in a seperate thread.

Im fine with shitposting in general just keep it in one or a few threads, not entire pages.

It's just the hype
Roight thast it... whey do this hav 300 veews? ?
Wolven