Player Report
Name of player: Beno 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:63864258

Time in GMT:  21:12pm

Server: V5P

Summary: Decided whilst being detained by myself and Weezy, and under FearRP, he decided to use the /sleep command in which he fell into a bin and remained there.

Quote:5.4 Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools. This includes:

using your physgun as a laser pointer; Camera spamming; Mic spamming (you must have a set up and make sure your volume isn't loud); Sleeping in areas you would not be able to otherwise; Using vehicle seats to reach places (you can however use your physgun to prop-push a stuck car if no admins are available and should be done carefully).
Despite this being a minor rule break, you could suggest this is FailRP since he wouldn't randomly fall asleep whilst being detained.

Evidence

Spoiler :
[Image: HnCwZIf.jpg]

INVOLVED

I saw Create trying to detain him and beno walked up to nexus front so i thought I'd assist him. So i asked him politely to turn around and face the fence, when doing it he jumped on the bin and then faced the fence. Those weren't my orders and would be really to do so anyway. In real life (yes I'm aware this is a semi-serious RP server) you wouldn't climb on a object and then face the wall/fence you would just listen to the commands that were given.

Also Create told him to get off the bin while under FearRP, he failed to do so by doing the command /sleep and falling inside the bin.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Do you have audio recording or pictures of you giving orders?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(05-30-2018, 08:41 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Do you have audio recording or pictures of you giving orders?

Sadly I do not have any recordings of that moment. I hope Create has some or that Beno would be so kind to be honest and admit what he has done.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(05-30-2018, 08:45 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 08:41 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Do you have audio recording or pictures of you giving orders?

Sadly I do not have any recordings of that moment. I hope Create has some or that Beno would be so kind to be honest and admit what he has done.

Unfortunately I do not have evidence of our commands, however the above evidence shows some rule breakage that occurred in the situation.
It does, however it would have been more useful if there was extra evidence.

Approved.
User has FailRP'd by sleeping in a bin.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]