Ban Request - ZeroSupp-ort
Name of player: [FL:RP]ZeroSupp-ort

SteamID: ‪STEAM_0:0:37424956‬

Time in GMT: Yesterday, around 8 PM (GMT+2)

Server: V33X

Summary: I have arrested someone for having illegal weapon (Lockpick), then, ZeroSupp-ort unarresting him for (probably) being his friend.

Evidence:
This picture shows that he had lockpick and also shows that I've handcuffed him (afterwards I did arrest him)
[Image: 22752046.jpg]

This one shows that he was Police officer
P.S - He changed his job by the command '/job' but as you can see, his color tells us that he is an officer.
P.S.S - I was Police commander, and he did not asked me/president if he can unarrest him.
[Image: 65344208.jpg]

And this one shows us that he have un-arrested him.
[Image: 65008882.jpg]

In addition of all of this complaint I want to ask for a suggestion:
To block the option of Police officers to unarrest people.
They abusing their powers as an officers...
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
He was not my friend at all, he even insulted me. I actually visit that guy in jail and after he heavily insulted me and cops overall, I ordered him to get out of the cell and follow me. (Cuffed him first, felt like JailRP.) After he broke FearRP by not even responding after pointing my gun at him, I missed on purpose a few times, after which he still didnt respond, and I heavily injured him, but did not kill him.

I actually thought at that time at some point that he would had health refilled after the timer been run out, so I thought I would let him suffer and unarrested him. I also explained this to the commander after this action and noone seemed to have a problem with it.
You can't do it, even if it sounds like a big bulls***, you can't get a prisoner out on your own, you suppose to ask for a premission.
[Image: tomer2.png]

Only enemies speak the truth - Roland

Server Status Checker
Yes, I guess I did one mistake there, sorry.
i say 1 day ban for failrp .. shooting him because he was afk in jail?