AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)]
(05-13-2018, 12:28 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 11:15 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 04:21 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 06:38 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 05:13 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't agree with cops having to pay quite a bit for their weapons, it's still slightly in the criminals favour as it is right now. No cops will want to equip a rifle as they do not get anything from doing it. Everyone seems to be forgetting that cops do not gain anything from killing a criminal or winning a raid, makes no sense for them to have a massive risk attached to it too. Same goes for SRU, you just won't have anyone playing as police/SRU if it's implemented. The medikit changes need to be harsher, I think the changes brocolli did a while ago should be re-implemented. I don't agree with giving contraband more rewards as that just encourages people to be camping in the back of a base somewhere with contra/weed. I think the best way to add more rewards for AggRP is maybe the bank heist, as they actually have to go out and do something instead of just camping the back of a doomfort.

The dictator idea is quite good, it adds another "reward" for taking one down.
About the cops having yo pay for their guns. I would like to hear how is it on the criminals favour? The cops get a good rifle for free. As Ghost stated if they have to pay for their weapons they wouldn't be rushing in all the time simply because they don't care if they die

They shouldn't care if they die. Cops have no rewards from winning a raid, why should they have a massive risk? It doesn't make sense at all. Their risk right now is you can't get your car back till NLR is up, that is the most risk they should have. If you add a risk for them, they will just never raid as there will be no reward.
If the cops win a raid and the base has contra inside they get money. Now you also stated that they shouldn't care if they die...What do you think this is mate? Base wars? Its a roleplay everyone should get about dying.

They get like what, 2k for destroying all the contra? I don't recall ever saying it's basewars, more I criticise others for treating the server like it is. I'd refer to what I said previously about "not caring if they die". Removing the gov's free guns will create a balance issue, which is why it will never happen (Been suggested before and got shut down).

Once again it doesn't make sense to me why cops shouldn't care about dying. This is a roleplay server where everyone should care about his actions and the way the system works right now for most people the cops are a way to get in shootouts without the fear of losing. Furthermore, if the cops have to pay for their guns it would make sense for them to also drop them when they die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)] - by Dimitris - 05-13-2018, 08:17 AM