AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)]
No point of changing the way aggressive rp works (med kits, guns etc.) The system has always been like this, why change it now? Trying to make aggressive RP great again, not ruin it! Spamming medkits is a technique of playing. If you disagree feel free to argue your point! 

Instead of that^ we need to focus on players. 

I know GHOSTK1LL3R has some ideas on making old players return so I'll leave that point to him, however I also think we need to focus on new players.

For me, aggressive role-play was the thing that made FL for me and therefore others should have the opportunity. I was able to join a rebel team with random players who could give me guns, ammo etc. and fight the Corleone's. This I don't see happening - at all. Therefore I believe we need to either focus on making methods such as contraband and weed easier money or reduce the price of supplies. That way people will either be more eager to purchase weapons or setup bases and farm contraband more.

And if there any new guys wanting to get into aggressive role-play, feel free to read my guide! https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=76714

Spoiler :

If the above cannot happen I think FL should expand onto a Arma 3 Role-play server!!!

[Image: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Wolven

Messages In This Thread
RE: AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)] - by god - 05-02-2018, 05:09 PM