AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)]
As said above, pretty much the requirement to even hold out in any sort of gunfight is around 20 medikits and a few needles alongside an XM and Famas. Like honestly some of the weapons do really need a second pass on them (Lets be honest here, the FAMAS is a bit too good and some guns like the M3 and AWP really really suck when they shouldn't. They should be balanced relative to their cost and some common sense). While I understand some of us already have a ton of medikits and needles really wouldn't like to see a nerf, a gunfight should revolve around who has the better aim, not the most medikits on bind.

I also think a massive part is due to the government. Most of the government do not have any medikits at all and just charge in with M4s and die, resulting in an unfair situation for the rest of us. It's a bit frustrating to see whenever I play as SRU (which is very often). I mean maybe once the M3 is buffed it may change things up in terms of balance (As SRU do get the M3) but until then unless the government seriously medikit spams they will never win against the XM + Famas combo in any sort of engagement. I do find this discussion much needed though, as someone who spends a lot of time with AggRP it has always felt like we've been neglected in a way. This results in there not even being a government to respond to places most of the time, you can imagine how that makes AggRP super boring. As fun as it is to blast some cops, when they have no chance at all it gets pretty boring.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: AggressiveRP Talk [Humans only(was going to say men only but that is sexist)] - by Pollux - 05-01-2018, 09:19 PM