Roleplaying Surgery
I have recently been trying to Roleplay a surgeon but have come to a wallSad. I cant get patients easily onto an operating bench anyone have any sugestions on how to get the patient on the bench as trying to get them to sleep and then going into ragdoll they just slide off the bench and i cant move them back on?HuhHuhHuh please help by posting any ideas on this thread
I tend to use the jeep seat and put it into such a position where it looks like his got his legs up towards him, making him look like his lying down, it is difficult i know which is why i wish we could use the pod
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

We need to reintroduce the _lift command so we can pick up bodies.
Been suggested and denied from what i can remember, it was abused alot, sure it was brilliant for RP but too many people take it for granted

Thanks for the jeep seat idea but im not completely sure of the postition of the seat your talking about do you mean you make it look like he is sitting on the table with his legs hanging over the side?Huh
Well i have a hospital in my dupe, what i did is make one like you just said, and another with the jeep seat parallel with the Bench and get it at such an angle that it would make it look like he was laying down

are you playing in game at the moment mabey you could show me
(01-09-2012, 04:01 PM)TB990 Wrote: We need to reintroduce the _lift command so we can pick up bodies.

Illd <3 that...Pickup bodies throw em in a tides truck they wake up in a dark room *evil laughter* Cheese