[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Your name: sea lion, sirminus

Your SteamID: [b][b]STEAM_0:0:65135421,[/b] STEAM_0:1:31977033[/b]

Your ban ID: 74854, 77563

Banned by: Brikaas, Jonas

Reason: ban shortened

Involved:

Why we should unban you:
[/color]
- We've been sorting out our problems which we once had with admins and players alike and have since befriended those whom we had issues with: Jonas, Sebasti, Emil, Noda, (been trying to get in contact with Reebs to fix any problems) and various other users.

- We've been building up our RP skills on other CityRP servers so we are prepared when we return.

- We may have been joking around on the forums but thats really just that, a bit of a laugh. When we return we intend to take RP seriously and roleplay to the best of our ability. Perhaps we could be put on trial and if we do anything out of place within that time we get TOS ban or something along those lines.

- We feel that we have matured a lot since and are completely ready to return to RPing at a standard that the server expects.

- If anyone has any issues with us from either the past or problems with our return please PM us and we will address them in a friendly manner, we wish to return to the server now and believe we've had enough time in the year off to master roleplaying and the rules.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
I'd like to also state how our activities on the forums have all been in good jest, had a bit of an issue with the signature I had of a certain scene from American Psycho but I've been punished and accept that the gif was not necessarily the greatest thing to put as my signature. I want to stress how much we've changed in RP but we've had yet to really showcase our skills and RP repertoire as we're banned which while I fully understand the reasoning for the ban in retrospect and also really appreciate the shortening of the ban it seems as if as every day passes of RPing on other (quite inferior) servers I realize how much better not only the server is but the community that fills the server on Fearless is.

Me, Lord and our new friend-group, whom so far we've had no choice but to either RP with on these other servers or watch play FL through screenshare would really love to return to the server and get to not only explore the new map (which we have never been on or properly seen from end to end yet) but to also be given trust by the admin team to show how much we've changed and what we can bring to the server. We ask for just one more chance to prove ourselves to the FL community and Staff and if that opportunity goes amiss AT ALL we expect nothing less than permanent suspension without any chance of return. I say we let by-gones be by-gones with Lord and myself being given the chance after a year of ban to return better than ever with skills and brand-new experience which we didn't have before.

Cheers.

P.S  Also as Lord has stated above we are personally reaching out to people from our past on FL to rectify our wrongs so if we have forgotten to apologize to anybody for past events please PM us and we will get back to you as soon as can.
Hello!

I will be discussing the unban request with staff members. We'll reply back once we've come to a conclusion.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(05-06-2018, 02:51 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hello!

I will be discussing the unban request with staff members. We'll reply back once we've come to a conclusion.

Thanks for the reply. I'd like to ask for the staff team to not hold any of our joking about on the forums against us, we are absolutely dedicated to returning to the server on our best behavior and engaging in RP of high standard. As stated we're happy for a trial period or something along those lines if the team feel they want to test the waters.

Once again, really appreciate the response.
rule 6, 240 hours have passed
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Keep in mind today is the final day of the UBR, and the rule takes effect only after the final day of the 10 day period. Which in this case would be tomorrow, the 11th day.

Anyways,  the staff have discussed your case and decided to keep you banned. Your previous UBR was approvved already and we believe you should wait out the ban.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]