Unblacklist Request
From my point of view:

You were in Minnesota Building just being there. At this point, you were given an arrest warrant as you were calling for an uprising against the president in /advert. One singular police officer then came to search the Minnesota building as he said "he seen you in there earlier". At this point, you were loading and pulling out weapons (raised and had them ready for a fight). Once the police officer reached the second floor (gun lowered) and began running across the bridge to search for you, you began open firing and attempting to kill him (shooting at him first). This firefight then escalated into one of the officer rooms located on the second floor and then eventually the officer killed you.

From my POV you had no reason to kill him, he was simply searching for you for posting threats against the dictator. As instructed by his president. You opened fire first upon the officer calling for him to respond. Your response to doing this was "fearing for your life as people get executed in prison" and "I had no way out". As explained in the admin sit, you could have holstered your weapons and put your hands up. Violence should be the last option. If the officer then attacked you with your hands up and not posing a threat, he would then be dealt with in a separate situation. But upon this occasion, you attacked first with very limited and, in my opinion, not a very valid reason to do so.

Also, you were hanging around inside the Minnesota building for a long time with weapons whilst sending the aggressive /adverts calling for an uprising against the president before any officers were called; a building which is reserved for PassiveRP.

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Narcotic - 04-30-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 03:28 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 04-30-2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-01-2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-01-2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-01-2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-01-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Aspire - 05-11-2018, 11:44 AM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Awestruck - 05-16-2018, 06:33 PM