PR on [FL:RP] Flame
Thread Title: PR on [FL:RP] Flame

Name of player: [FL:RP] Flame

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150382999

Unknown

Server: v5p

Summary:I saw police officers standing outside our base so i decided to run in and quickly holster my gun. Inside there was apparently a police officer that looked at me for 2 seconds clearly seeing my gun down me talking in the radio and me not being a threat to him at all. Altough he still decided to shoot me.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5t8uZ0h5VY

Hello,

me running inside the slums and you being armed with an fully automatic rifle i went the opposite way from you, if i got any closer you could have got me under gunpoint or even kill me, You were armed with your mate and i didn't want to take any chances. You then turned round and it looked like you were ready to shoot
Approved.

User had seen you had a lowered weapon and was talking to somebody else. Violence should always be the last opinion. Yes, realistically the officer's life could be in danger but the user should have attempted to defuse the situation in a peaceful manner by perhaps asking you to remove your weapon or placing it on the ground. Since the other rebels weren't attacking, he had no right to assume you were either. Peaceful methods could have been used.
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]