Felons and Females
(04-27-2018, 10:23 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 08:25 AM)Greed^ Wrote: 30 RPP AND 100k for that??

What would you want instead?

Don't moan without providing a solution; moaning does nothing.

Issue is don't want anything too military looking as it'll just look like the SRU. Need something that slightly blends in, hence the model.

Either 30 RPP or 100k for it, certainly not worth both at once, for 30 rpp and 100k, I'd expect something useful, such as more props, unique vehicle, weapon etc
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Ryan F, sebasti161, RaZZ
It’ll be interesting watching everyone quit Agg rp for these models until they reach the RPP requirements.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(04-27-2018, 09:18 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: It’ll be interesting watching everyone quit Agg rp for these models until they reach the RPP requirements.

doubt it
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Pollux
(04-27-2018, 09:18 PM)Ofc. Jeff Wrote: It’ll be interesting watching everyone quit Agg rp for these models until they reach the RPP requirements.

no one will quit agg rp for this
The following 3 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161, General Rickets, Pollux
Damn i love them , Excellent job guys!
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
I don't think this is needed

There are very few people with 15rpp such limmiting FBI Roleplay to those people that have enough time to play the servers to gain 15RPP
nice but dont see the point for such high rpp tbh would be better for 15rpp max requirement cause only people that have played for ages get over 15 cause they aint even given out enough anymore to the people that spend time on the server
The following 1 user Likes Xesus's post:
  • Schnitzelburger
Very cool. I don't see any issue with the RPP limit.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Just a real quick request since females now have smart and lets say the standard british party clothes. When will we see the males have standard party clothes like a jumper, jeans trainers a polo shirt and jeans etc.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
30 Rep? OmegaLUL
Regards, Midget