[Agr/Pas] Black Talon [unofficial]
It would be a good Idea to start putting people into those groups to see if we can make a good amount of people in each group! Just a thought! See you out there!
I see we got a few new initiates? Did we clear some space putting the inactives in a group? Hahaha.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
(04-14-2012, 04:53 AM)KhorneFlakes Wrote: I see we got a few new initiates? Did we clear some space putting the inactives in a group? Hahaha.

Yea, that was the plan for a while.

*Added New Initiates*
Chaoy #R
joeveryold
Fubar

A new training course is being constructed and features: tactical squad drills based solely off team work (breach and clear), individual time trials (scores and time based off of performance on dynamic targets), situational hostage rescues, and live ammunition drills plus tranquilizing darts for practice on real targets.

When the course is completed there will be a date announced for the next training session.

*Added Group for Inactive Members*
CLLA
Sockerkorn
Lackarn

Reserved slots for members who have been recently inactive.
If you find your name on the list and have become active again, contact me and I will switch it.

*Added Squads*

Preemptive Action Strike Force - An elite squad of soldiers who anticipate all possible attempts from an aggressor. These soldiers take upon themselves the role of a more offensive attitude in order to decisively protect a client. The squad leader may decide to lead a counter attack on an assailant if there is suspicion to believe that they demonstrated a premeditated assault. Advanced completion and a near record time of the training course is necessary to be considered in the Strike Force Squad.
Client Personal - Working in conjunction with the Strike Force, the Client Personal Squad is a select group of soldiers who devote themselves to protecting a hired client and their belongings by focusing specifically on personal protection. Never leaving a customers side for any reason is the main purpose for this squad. It seems obvious yet under no condition is it acceptable to allow an aggressor to make their move undetected; especially since it is critical in protecting an important person. An above average training session will determine a soldier's placement into the Client Personal Squad.
Research and Development - "Creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of man, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications." A group of individuals who collaboratively work together to create effective and new methods of defense barriers, communication systems including jargon to increase time efficiency, and top of the line surveillance technology. Massive knowledge and understanding on how to construct proper defensive structures through the use of props is needed to be acknowledged for a spot on this team.

*Promotion Given*
Yurera
- Instructor

All spots for Instructor are now taken up, congratulations on your promotion.
[Image: filetypes-2b20b.png]
Hello Commanders,

Due to our recent co-operations between our companies, and in the successful of these, the President of Umbrella Corporation now proposes you a partnership! Waiting for your reply.

Cordially
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Afflack
With the word from our leaders, We the Black Talon accept this business proposition! Treat them with the same respect as you treat a fellow Black Talon member!
The following 2 users Like Yurera's post:
  • Afflack, Generation
[Image: publicdiplomaticrelatio.png]
Hello Commanders,

Thank you for accepting the business proposition!

Cordially
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I'm thinkin' I'm going to leave the clan. It doesn't seem like many, excluding a few, are very active, and thought I'd do this before I got further into the clan, that way it wouldn't be as hard. Sorry that I didn't stay longer, but thanks for giving me the invite. :P
Yo Arre, convince Afflack to get me in now and take his spot!
Maybe an unnecessary post but i am posting this to ask if are any members online during the weekends because the clans seems kinda dead/unactive.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Yurera
I am sorry to say, but I am leaving the clan due to its in-activeness. I wish you all good luck in the future.
-Joe Very Old