[Agr/Pas] Black Talon [unofficial]
Afflack i dont want to sound like im nagging or whining but i just wanted to ask the simple question of why i were not promoted when Yurera was i have been a member of the clan as long as he was and i even were a member of oligarchy and syndicate. just wanted to ask that question.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

After much discussion with the leaders of Befryn Crime Family, we have come to the agreement of a semi clan merge in order to increase the stability of our standing. Not only does the Befryn Crime Family bring veteran members, but basic principles relating to passive living and roleplay. In our arrangement, we have decided that all new members joining Black Talon from BCF will reside with a rank that properly represents them; skipping the initiate phase all together.

Welcome to Black Talon, our respected and previous alliance members:

Ryans
Beflok
Bon Qui Qui

*Additional membership admitted to former BCF members must be confirmed through Beflok before being added to the roster*

*New Initiate Added*
Lars - Nor
Lars Erik -Swed
Scott
PStriple
Viktor Chef

*Rank Swap*
Boom- -> Vero

*New Rank Added*
Architect- Establishes the fundamentals of buildings and outposts that protect Black Talon from outsiders, is also in charge of creating businesses to promote profit.

In order to increase income to the clan's members, we have opened the position of Architect to enable the construction of buildings and businesses.

Talon Air Conditioning
Men's Warehouse
Slammin Salon

These listed professions are encouraged upon members to partake in to increase revenue.
*There are no exceptions in showing aggression while roleplaying one of these jobs, do not break this rule.

Lastly, as part of our agreement, Ryans will be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. Everyone here should be thoroughly familiar with who Ryans is and I hope that all of you are satisfied with this decision. I refuse to merge clans and deny their leader a spot of authority.

Till next time
-Alek Afflack Zakharov
I am glad to be joining the order of the black talon. In celebration I have built an bar/grill. This establishment offers a dining room, an elevator to the second floor VIP bar area, along with state of the art kitchen appliances and enough booze to last you a life time. All Black Talon members are allowed in the VIP section as this is where we will do allot of socializing.

[Image: 002ECE0093CF7317B78EED8CE5400238C353BC96]
[Image: 74788AA186E0035B6DA07F90B4CE615BA66F6A3C]
[Image: 14059A289CE3F6CDEBF5276F65ACCE89CFFEA453]
[Image: 90F69B99AA471438CC73A5C815905DBDA950D6D3]
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • Skippy!, Yurera
*Added a new veteran soldier to the roster*

PhantomMadMan
Yesterday was the opening of our AC unit business for Evo City. We got most of our clan members to participate and we filled the nexus with clean cool fresh air. On every floor we professionally installed our 1 year guarantee AC units. Soul Ripper, the president, was delighted that he was seeing our company be so attentive and passionate with our business.

ooc info: I think this is a start to a new beginning for passive rp for Black Talon. If anyone has photos of this event please post them as I completely forgot to take photos. As I am not that crazy for aggressive RP as some BT members are... I will continue to promote passive RP in hopes that we can possibly turn this clan into a Pas/aggressive OFFICIAL clan.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Yurera
Today we continued to passive role play our AC company, and I indeed took pictures! We offered our services to Mahti and his bowling alley, and he accept and allowed us to install our units! It turned out to be quite fun. Pictures below.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skippys/scr...tab=public
Today, some of us at Black Talon made a good Hotel! Even the president stayed with us, we got interrupted by both the corleone and the Rebels, so we had the police there most of the time! Pics will come!

Spoiler :
Bulletin board to hold our standard prices!
[Image: AC874C002533A02BB5C8975B1E36A359DF93B350]

Spoiler :
The Hotel Manager himself, and a friendly hotel room renter cooming in!
[Image: AB3438F6E10B2345966FDBE846DDE46B73D43A66]

This was a successful night for the Black Talon to open up a hotel, we had two different Presidents staying with us!
*New Initiate Added*
KhorneFlakes
Platz
Homerf
Thomas
Didrixs1
Underthrow

Training will be held again in the near future, a date will be posted soon.
The following 1 user Likes Afflack's post:
  • Yurera
just want to say welcome to the new initiates and hope you will enjoy your stay in the Black Talon.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • KhorneFlakes
When will all you new recruits be on around the same time so we can arrange a training session and show you how to bind things ETC.