Name of player: [FL:RP] Aptitude

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42412667

Time in GMT: Around 16:00

Server: V5

Summary: Watch the video

Evidence:

No sound in video but it is not needed.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I don't see what you are trying to get from this video. Please explain what I did wrong because I can't find it.

Why did i kill the president?
- President was breaking FearRP and refused to follow my orders for a long time, I told him multiple times to face the wall, be quiet, and other stuff. President was just "being tough" and kept harassing me even though I had a gun pointed at his head, so i knew keeping him alive would just be a threat for my own life, he will not comply to my orders. So I'd rather kill him. Killing him will also get the other people to know I'm serious, I'm not playing around here. I will kill if you don't listen to my orders.

RDM
- No, I did not RDM you whatsoever. If you look at the video, I clearly tell all government workers to leave the garage and enter jails, if they fail to do so, I will kill the hostage. I said, "if I see a single face peek through that door, the hostage is dead". A while after that, I see a government worker sneaking behind us with a gun, basically ignoring my threat. So i, therefore, fulfill my end of the deal and kill the hostage as promised.

- Look at 4:33, you can clearly see someone with a gun sneaking around, that's the guy that is ignoring my call to enter jails, and as I said, I will kill the hostage if they all don't go down to jails.

I will upload the footage I recorded on my own screen tomorrow, as I was expecting this PR. I do not need to upload my evidence, as you can already see at 4:33 a guy is sneaking around in the garage with a gun, ready to kill me // Attack me from behind to release the hostage.

From my screen, you will see that I notice that guy sneaking around just as we leave the garage, and my first instinct then is to kill the hostage, as I promised and said multiple times in /request.

So, I'm going to ask you again, what exactly did I do wrong?
I handled the situation perfectly, as the only survivor, and escaped alive. And in doing so, I did what was necessary, and that includes killing.

***THE MAIN REASON I SHOT THE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE HE SAID IN RADIO, "EVERYONE JUST RUSH HIM AND KILL HIM" ***
The part of the video that the sound was cut out of, is the part where the president just tells everyone to rush & kill me. President was clearly breaking FearRP in multiple ways and I definitely have a reason to kill him.
I will upload my part tomorrow, which will explain every action I did, with sound on the part where the President broke FearRP.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
To add to this whole situation: you are breaking FearRP yourself on multiple occasions.

You are abusing that I'm not using my mic and instead typing, so everytime I start writing ingame, you tend to start walking away. so that the SRU can kill me.

Example: 3:28

I have a gun pointed at you, and you should not move unless I command you to do so. If I'm writing, abusing that in a way so that the SRU can detain/kill me would be considered FearRP.

The only one breaking the rules in this video are you & the president.

----

At 4:00, you see me saying & repeating that all government workers shall enter jails, so I've made myself VERY clear on that. You also see some guy behind the car, ignoring my threat.

At 4:09, when I jump on top of that thing that Jim says "Whats this shit" that's when I notice that guy that's sneaking just towards me, and so I kill the hostage instantly as we go through the garage door since they have ignored my threat. I'm a man of my word.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Will respond to this later
My point of view: https://youtu.be/rsiN3qRvy1U

Not necessarily needed as your point has already been disproven.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

(04-16-2018, 06:22 PM)Aptitude Wrote: I don't see what you are trying to get from this video. Please explain what I did wrong because I can't find it.

Why did i kill the president?
- President was breaking FearRP and refused to follow my orders for a long time, I told him multiple times to face the wall, be quiet, and other stuff. President was just "being tough" and kept harassing me even though I had a gun pointed at his head, so i knew keeping him alive would just be a threat for my own life, he will not comply to my orders. So I'd rather kill him. Killing him will also get the other people to know I'm serious, I'm not playing around here. I will kill if you don't listen to my orders.

RDM
- No, I did not RDM you whatsoever. If you look at the video, I clearly tell all government workers to leave the garage and enter jails, if they fail to do so, I will kill the hostage. I said, "if I see a single face peek through that door, the hostage is dead". A while after that, I see a government worker sneaking behind us with a gun, basically ignoring my threat. So i, therefore, fulfill my end of the deal and kill the hostage as promised.

- Look at 4:33, you can clearly see someone with a gun sneaking around, that's the guy that is ignoring my call to enter jails, and as I said, I will kill the hostage if they all don't go down to jails.

I will upload the footage I recorded on my own screen tomorrow, as I was expecting this PR. I do not need to upload my evidence, as you can already see at 4:33 a guy is sneaking around in the garage with a gun, ready to kill me // Attack me from behind to release the hostage.

From my screen, you will see that I notice that guy sneaking around just as we leave the garage, and my first instinct then is to kill the hostage, as I promised and said multiple times in /request.

So, I'm going to ask you again, what exactly did I do wrong?
I handled the situation perfectly, as the only survivor, and escaped alive. And in doing so, I did what was necessary, and that includes killing.

***THE MAIN REASON I SHOT THE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE HE SAID IN RADIO, "EVERYONE JUST RUSH HIM AND KILL HIM" ***
The part of the video that the sound was cut out of, is the part where the president just tells everyone to rush & kill me. President was clearly breaking FearRP in multiple ways and I definitely have a reason to kill him.
I will upload my part tomorrow, which will explain every action I did, with sound on the part where the President broke FearRP.

After reading your explanations I will lift my allegations, looking in hindsight your killing seems justified.

(04-16-2018, 06:37 PM)Aptitude Wrote: To add to this whole situation: you are breaking FearRP yourself on multiple occasions.

You are abusing that I'm not using my mic and instead typing, so everytime I start writing ingame, you tend to start walking away. so that the SRU can kill me.

Example: 3:28

I have a gun pointed at you, and you should not move unless I command you to do so. If I'm writing, abusing that in a way so that the SRU can detain/kill me would be considered FearRP.

Mic or no mic I would have taken the chance to escape from you and let the SRU / police kill you, however the minute you asked me to stop and not run away I followed your commands.

The only one breaking the rules in this video are you & the president.

----

At 4:00, you see me saying & repeating that all government workers shall enter jails, so I've made myself VERY clear on that. You also see some guy behind the car, ignoring my threat.

I reinforce your commands by asking all police / SRU to retreat to jails, if you have a problem with them breaking FearRP feel free to make another PR, as it is irrelevant to this case.

At 4:09, when I jump on top of that thing that Jim says "Whats this shit" that's when I notice that guy that's sneaking just towards me, and so I kill the hostage instantly as we go through the garage door since they have ignored my threat. I'm a man of my word.

See first reply.

Replies are in bold. Will not be responding to this case again unless requested to by an administrator.
Denied.

Apitute, if you have a problem with what Jim did, please post a seperate PR.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]