Player Report - Toxic
Name of player: Toxic

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:24034976

Time in GMT: 14:44 BST approx

Server: V5P

Summary: He CDMed me (Video is recorded from the point of view of the officer), although he was in an 'active car chase' he had more than enough time to contact a Paramedic, you can also see that he purposely swerved into me as he hits the parked police vehicle afterwards hence why it seems this was done on purpose,a s well as the fact this happened after he RDMed myself, this can be found in Aptitude's PR.

You can tell it is Toxic by the brief show of his uniform (The Mechanic Skin) and he was the only mechanic at the time.
Evidence

[Image: 2018_04_16_13_54_12-ses_Moment.jpg]
Hello,
well i can really tell as I'm really suprised with that report, I did it really accidentally, i was in active, rough chase, i had no time to even check as he died or what, what more, as i said i was in active chase, so i didn't even saw as i killed You. Im really sorry of that situation, all that was accident as i said higher, sorry again.
Cheers, Toxic
Jesus, now i saw as u write as u think as its linked with that accident, that i killed U, but NO, in a reply higher u can see as its not true at all. ( btw. don't say "Rdm'ed" becouse its active tread, and maybe u can not have right as it was RDM. )
I can see this being an accident, and thus I will deny this player report.

Toxic: No matter what, in future scenarios you need to stop to call a paramedic if you hit someone.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]