Player Report <Toxic>
"Discussion closed" ? Becouse u said as u have right?

I wanted to show some intressting facts: 
I saw to guys in business suits ( anyway dark suits ) 
- Creative said as it was not him
- U are saying as it was not u
- about minute later both of u in dark suits was on my property staying for bounch of time on it, don't lie as u was  "going down"

Accident? Maybe if there will be only u, or only Creative but not both of u, there is no chance for that, i see all people what are going down, and again, i can accidentaly dont see as one of people who was knocking came down and then Creative and u came up to my balcon, but no both of u (!) 

I again want to to quote my last reply ( even for someone else )

"for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me."

"Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that."

"Yeah, i reacted too much roughly but i had resons for it, sorry, and im 100% sure that Aptidute was knocking, if u are saying that was not u, okay, but i was thinking as it was u, complicated story then... I think we should wait for any Admin, he will tell what he think of it all. Im ready to still answer of any questions. "

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC.
img link - https://ibb.co/byC4cS

I think still, as we should wait for admin opinion of this all. "

Cheers, Toxic

Messages In This Thread
Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Create - 04-16-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by [FL:RP] тσxic - 04-17-2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-17-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Create - 04-17-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Random - 04-19-2018, 09:05 PM