Player Report <Toxic>
(04-16-2018, 02:13 PM)[FL:RP] тσxic Wrote: Hello, for first i want to tell as i was very afraid of any people becouse i had a lot of contraband on that property and i had ilegally gun with me. Now i will tell how story was looking from my side ( i will just add as i was Rebel Leader, maybe that's matter ), it started when i saw on camera two guys knocking on my door roughly, i was really afraid of any people as i told earlier, I was nearly sure that they will raid me, but then they goes away. Suddenly they jumped on my balcon, on my property and Aptitude don't lie as u was only jumping down, and down, becouse u jumped on my balcon with ur friend and u were staying at this for some time, so u was not like walking in and trying to walk out, u was staying at my property for bunch a time. By Considering all that factors i think as i really had reasons to do that.

I will just at as he then insulted me in OCC. ( I have Screen of that but i dont know how to post it in a reply. )

Hello Toxic,

I can certainly say that I was not one of the gentleman who were banging on your door, infact I was not connected to Aptitude whatsoever. As you can see in his video, I was already on the balcony, and I was there as I was conducting an investigation, hence my job title 'Private Investigator' I used your balcony as a standing point to investigate something that was happening across the road, not your apartment, nor your contraband. As you will see in the video that I will upload shortly, I did not react nor make any movement to become hostile towards you, you decided to kill me rather than put me under FearRP and asking me to leave, thus breaching the rule "3.1a Violence should always be the last option." 

My point of view

Messages In This Thread
Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Create - 04-16-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Aptitude - 04-17-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Create - 04-17-2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Player Report <Toxic> - by Random - 04-19-2018, 09:05 PM