perqe's AMA
I'm bored, ask me anything but before you do im going to be 100% brutally honest, so be warned.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Opinion on me?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(04-15-2018, 10:36 PM)Random Wrote: Opinion on me?

Really nice, genuine guy. Consider you a real good friend as of the time ive known you. I also cant credit you enough for staying true and not changing like some people do when they get power.
perqe
Donator

The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Random
What is your opinion of yourself?
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
How are you today? What is troubling you? And what do you think about the US Syria thing?
Opinion on me?

Why do you think some players can break rules freely but others make a minor mistake and get fucked for it?

Would you do anything differently if unbanned?
(04-16-2018, 06:13 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: What is your opinion of yourself?

My opinion on myself. Tough question but i think I'm honestly just hard nut to crack, crack it and I'm softt as ewt. But when on the internet you rarely have to open up to anyone so no one will see that side to me. Everything i do is out of jokes, i just want to have fun and with that you do some stupid shit, not everyone is perfect.

(04-16-2018, 06:32 AM)Pat Wrote: How are you today? What is troubling you? And what do you think about the US Syria thing?

Im good back to college so gonna be busy however thats life just crack on.

Nothing is troubling me personally, if you are referring to recent events on FL you could say that it is because of one's mistakes I've been made out to look bad, and a liar which I'm far from. Im one of the most honest geezers out there. Just wish they had what it takes and apologise and remove the fucking thing.

tbh i would say its about time but its far fetched no one has a clue what they're doing, politics is fucked up full of lies don't pay attention to it kid, just sends your heads nuts.

(04-16-2018, 06:39 AM)Falc Wrote: Opinion on me?

Why do you think some players can break rules freely but others make a minor mistake and get fucked for it?

Would you do anything differently if unbanned?

I think you're a top lad one of the first people i met on fl and even know my low hours you still let me in your group and we have played since, top class geezer simple as, my buddy.

Personally i feel like some staff have favourites, and some aren't capable of doing their job. But what do i know. But I've come to this conclusion as lets say frost for example, 4k hours got away with lots before getting banned, had 5 chances with blacklists and warnings given to him. But then look at inconsistency of the bans, its like the punishments have bipolar i get 6 months, for what a couple staff members have told me they would have warned me for. But then you can be homophobic and racist on the servers and get 2 months ban, you can mass prop push and get a blacklist and to top that off you can make a video mass breaking rules for 17 minutes and get the same length ban as mine its actually funny if you lookout it, wouldn't be seeing that in 2015 so it says an awful lat sadly.

Well not really no, as i came back on my best behaviour that was my first rule breakage and i didn't even mean to i tried everything to avoid it and i thought this would be realised and therefore i would be warned. This is their mistake not mine just a shame i have to go out my way make ubr's and aa's over something so little, which will then take a week or two be concluded. But when i look at it i would probably stay away from a certain group within the servers and just have more fun last time.
perqe
Donator

The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • User 21796, Falc
opinion on me? be 101% honest or i will be mad
opinion on me?
Op on me xx
Wolven