blank
Name of player: blank

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14379687

Time in GMT: 15:00 (approx)

Server: V5P

Summary: The president first demoted me from police sergeant. Which was a bit flaky but he had somewhat of a reason to do so. When I rejoined as police officer he instantly demoted me from police officer with no actual reason to do so.

Evidence:

Spoiler: First Demotion
[Image: PxDYhl3.jpg]

Spoiler: Rule Infraction Demotion
[Image: dEzjiMc.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
It had gone 24h in-game, I need more background on your actions during your time especially as an officer, cause there may have been some sort of thought and reasoning regarding your demotion. Due to the fact that the president is rather active in his job, welcoming officers and asking them to his office for example.

Need more proof.
Right. To put it into perspective, I was the sergeant and was demoted for not wanting to take part in a Muslim RP. After I was demoted I rejoined the government as a police officer and put in the radio "load of shit" to stuff that was being said through voice radio. After that the president demoted me. I rejoined as SRU and no action was taken on that ocassion.

So it seems he just didn't want me as a cop or something ?

Also the only way to really see it was the same player given my model had changed would be to tab it and metagame
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's a hard situation to take action for, not enough evidence to cover up for you, if you have some sort of evidence regarding the possible metagaming, feel free to make another report, but for the time being, I will have to conclude this.

Denied.