Goodbye FL (Please Hear Me Out)
(04-15-2018, 02:14 PM)Lewwings Wrote: You went down the wrong path and then acted all oblivious to it, trying to dig your way out of it at every opportunity.

At least you've owned up to it. Just stop making these threads if you're gonna leave, it may be mistaken for attention-whoring.

Goodbye.

Okay, fine mate Goodbye take care
tbh i couldnt really care anymore. I dont know how nice i can be to someone who humiliated and disrespected such a nice kid in leon.

goodbye that shit isnt forgiven for over night.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 5 users Like don's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Lewwings, Archer, sebasti161, Envy
(04-15-2018, 05:18 PM)perqe Wrote: tbh i couldnt really care anymore. I dont know how nice i can be to someone who humiliated and disrespected such a nice kid in leon.

goodbye that shit isnt forgiven for over night.

That is fair enough and 100% your decision i aint begging you to forgive me im just letting you guys know im sorry and what i did was wrong
We’re doing this again with taking cheap shots?

It’s a simple old saying in life, if you haven’t got anything nice to say, why say anything at all?

See ya man, hope to see you return someday.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, DVN
Goodbye.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-15-2018, 05:42 PM)Falc Wrote: We’re doing this again with taking cheap shots?

It’s a simple old saying in life, if you haven’t got anything nice to say, why say anything at all?

See ya man, hope to see you return someday.

I know right bro also thanks mate take care stay safe
bye bye
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
The following 1 user Likes SJ.'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-15-2018, 06:47 PM)SJthen Wrote: bye bye

Cya
Cya Druggo.
The following 1 user Likes Predator!'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(04-17-2018, 09:00 PM)Predator! Wrote: Cya Druggo.

Cya