Brad

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:434383924

Time in GMT
12:15 AM

Server
V5P

Summary:
Me and Babatunde were doing a Nando's RP and then he just started gunning everyone down as a cop including police and the Vice President and President.

Evidence:
Evidence 1Evidence 2
I can back him up, me and John were running the Nandos when he came inside and shot me up for no reason, then he killed the president and another guy, then killed John and continued to shoot 2 cusromers and another policeman before another policeman and a citizen tried to stop him by killing him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:118528806&b=9]
involved,
I was actually killed by john he was doing some passive rp as then he decided it should be a good idea to carry an ak47 as a chef and start raid baiting by showing cops his rifle and the two other employees were armed with an ak47 too, they decided to shoot down the police force sadly i didn't record any of the actions but, if you check the logs you can see how many officers he killed as a chef also you can clearly see by his videos that he broke nlr twice.
(04-11-2018, 02:37 AM)therealbobo1337 Wrote: involved,
I was actually killed by john he was doing some passive rp as then he decided it should be a good idea to carry an ak47 as a chef and start raid baiting by showing cops his rifle and the two other employees were armed with an ak47 too, they decided to shoot down the police force sadly i didn't record any of the actions but, if you check the logs you can see how many officers he killed as a chef also you can clearly see by his videos that he broke nlr twice.

None off us had AK-47s (If you have evidence to prove this please show me), and I broke NLR to record Brad (whom i'm guessing is you?) MRDMing my Nando's
The user will be punished accordingly,

If anyone else involved has anything regarding another person, put another report in.

Approved.