Report: <Bobo>
Name of player: Bobo.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733.

Time in GMT: Yesterday.

Server: V5P.

Summary: Bobo told the player to get down, but didn't give him much chance to get down before spraying at him. He clearly doesn't have a weapon and crouches, but he is still shot.

Evidence:
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
I hope you're not serious

stop at 0:02 and look closely how he pulled his gun under my gun point and then i started shooting at him then he got on the ground i stopped shooting at him and then he ran off, it all happened in seconds, in between the 1 to the 2 seconds that you didn't record you missed how he pulled his gun under gun point then he realized he broke fearrp and got on the ground but when i saw the weapon pulled out i started shooting i also commanded him as then of course i stopped when he got on the ground.

https://i.imgur.com/dIvmHxY.png
I was the person who recorded this and it was clear that Niall didn't intend to pull out his gun. Even after he put it away you continued to shoot him and if he had any intention of shooting you he would have. The fact that instead of telling him to drop it first you opened fire without hesitation shows how trigger happy you were.
(04-11-2018, 01:37 PM)Nova_Stunts Wrote: I was the person who recorded this and it was clear that Niall didn't intend to pull out his gun. Even after he put it away you continued to shoot him and if he had any intention of shooting you he would have. The fact that instead of telling him to drop it first you opened fire without hesitation shows how trigger happy you were.

what? hahah

If i continued to shoot him i would've killed him he pulled a gun under gun point then he realized he broke fearrp and got on the ground in the meanwhile he had his gun out i was shooting at him because you don't pull a gun under gunpoint you gonna get shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxWtXvYfOT8 Watch this if you don't know how real life or roleplay works you just pulling out none sense
That video has no relevance to the situation. He clearly pulled out the weapon for a millisecond, but you still choose to spray him down.

You also start to shoot him again after he puts it back away.

Also, if you watch the video in the slow motion, you see that you shoot the gun before you've finished saying "get on the ground".
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Also if you want to talk about real life tell me that a cop would shoot someone less than a second after telling them to get on the ground.
(04-11-2018, 01:58 PM)Nova_Stunts Wrote: Also if you want to talk about real life tell me that a cop would shoot someone less than a second after telling them to get on the ground.

Watch the video i linked you

(04-11-2018, 01:57 PM)James H Wrote: That video has no relevance to the situation. He clearly pulled out the weapon for a millisecond, but you still choose to spray him down.

You also start to shoot him again after he puts it back away.

Also, if you watch the video in the slow motion, you see that you shoot the gun before you've finished saying "get on the ground".

I never shot him before i told him to get on the ground i told him to get on the ground wait, wait i'll speak some robotic language so you might understand the situation

*Bobo approached a property full of armed man* *bobo orders a man to get on the ground* *the man pulls a weapon out* *bobo begins shooting at the man* *the man puts the weapon down* *bobo stopped shooting at the man* *the man ran away*

I hope this helps
--| Accepted |--

I understand the intensity of the situation however there was a rule breakage here, you can see a gun being un-holstered for a very shorty period of time causing the officer to frenzy however his frenzy then cause said player to run. In the future the officer needs to make sure to be more careful with his shooting. He will receive a warning only.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<