Mills ^.^ (STEAM_0:0:220937556)
Nancylirette (STEAM_0:0:225692274)

Time in GMT: 00:10 (UK)

Server: V5P

Summary: Just watch the video.

Evidence:
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Hey, I'm "Mills ^.^".

I admit, I am the person in the video who put down the line of cars and minged them with a jet.

There was a lot of shit going on at Nexus, and I joined in with the mess and for that I am sorry.

May as well admit it straight up in hopes that my ban/blacklist is reduced!

Thanks, and sorry.
Posting on behalf of V has come to:
I was spawning in a experimental dupe to show my friend, when the dupe was hit by the plane sending the dupe flying.
I apologise for spawning it in.
I only did it to show a friend and it is because of the prop minger that it went crazy.

* Aspire: I witnessed the incident and have screenshots to support the video, the plane did hit the dupe.
(04-09-2018, 03:01 AM)Aspire Wrote: Posting on behalf of V has come to:
I was spawning in a experimental dupe to show my friend, when the dupe was hit by the plane sending the dupe flying.
I only did it to show a friend and it is because of the prop minger that it went crazy.

* Aspire: I witnessed the incident and have screenshots to support the video, the plane did hit the dupe.

Well this is upsetting to read.

V was in fact minging himself, and I have video evidence to back it up.

Me and him were both having a laugh and fucking about, but if he's going to try and pin all the blame on me then I guess I'm just gonna have to post this and shut him down.

We were both at fault, and we were both fucking around, yet it seems only one of us is willing to admit our mistakes.#

He asked us to follow him, and took us up to the top floor of the building, where he proceeded to place down several of his dupes, with malicious intentions. He also placed these outside, which (so it would appear) collided with my plane, however he could have EASILLY pressed undo if he wasn't a minge as well, however he intentionally set them off.

Sorry V, but you asked for this.

Furthermore, you asked me to weld a chair to the plane that I was throwing about, so I don't think you are in any position to be defending anyone.

EDIT: Just checked my footage, and luckily for you I didn't record the bit where you got into the chair on my jet (having told another guy to get out because it was "your turn" and had me throw you into the side of the nexus. I do however, have footage of you calling me a pussy and making remarks about my mom, should I post them?
(04-09-2018, 03:16 AM)DMOG Wrote:

Furthermore, you asked me to weld a chair to the plane that I was throwing about, so I don't think you are in any position to be defending anyone.

I am posting on behalf of someone and I was witness to your minging.
On behalf of v:
Your video is obviously edited to show a one sided point of view, thus I believe the evidence has been tampered with and thus the evidence is void.
(04-09-2018, 03:21 AM)Aspire Wrote:

On behalf of v:
Your video is obviously edited to show a one sided point of view, thus I believe the evidence has been tampered with and thus the evidence is void.

I have several short shadowplay clips, please tell me how you want me to present them and I will Smile

However the videos clearly show him placing his dupes, triggering them, and telling us to run.

Not sure how that is one sided.

It shows that I was egging him on, and that he was in fact minging himself.

I'm not trying to say that I'm innocent, from the start I have said that I am guilty and deserve punishment, the purpose of my video is to show that V is also guilty.
(04-09-2018, 03:23 AM)DMOG Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 03:21 AM)Aspire Wrote:

On behalf of v:

I have several short shadowplay clips, please tell me how you want me to present them and I will Smile

I will get his response, he is offline so probably post separate or wait until tomorrow.
(04-09-2018, 03:25 AM)Aspire Wrote: I will get his response, he is offline so probably post separate or wait until tomorrow.

Sure thing.

As previously mentioned, I am in no way trying to get out of this. I expect, and encourage a ban/blacklist for my actions. I'm just not going to let V get away with it, as he was as much of a perpetrator as I was. If you feel like my videos were tweaked to focus on him being the bad guy, I guess you are right in a sense, as I was simply uploading those videos to counter your argument that my plane hit a dupe that he was "showing his friend" and nothing more.

Also, the jump-cuts were mainly because of my awful laugh.
--| Approved |--

All the accused have been found infringing on their PTE access and using their tools to cause harm rather than build. There is no way that what you done was a 'demonstration' seeing as you attempted to cause havoc on the server.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<