Player Report <[FL:RP] Passionfruit>
Name of player: [FL:RP] Passionfruit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168387335

Time in GMT: Around 14:33

Server: V5P

Summary: I had 2 hostages at a gunpoint, threatening to kill them if the officer didn't put his gun down. When I walked out with the hostages, the officer started shooting me, even though I had 2 hostages at gunpoint and said I would kill them if he took out his weapon.

The user then said that his reasoning behind his actions was that they escaped and therefore he is allowed to shot me, however, I clearly said in the chat, that I'm walking out with the hostages at gunpoint.

The user should know better...

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/UEnjLH3BgtY
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
First of all, I would like to start by saying I paid 8k for the hostages to be released, as you released them I shot you as they were out of your sight.
and if your argument is that you had the hostages at gunpoint and you would kill them if i shot, why didn't you?
if you didn't have time to shoot them, then obviously i was not under fearRP as they were out of your sight and you couldnt harm them when i started shooting.
"argument is that you had the hostages at gunpoint and you would kill them if I shot, why didn't you?"
Stop asking irrelevant questions. Me answering this doesn't help the case at all.

Hostages were not out of my sight, watch the footage, I am standing right next to them, literally with a gun at their head.

You paying 8k is also irrelevant in this case, as I did release them.

I had time to shot them, but I didn't because it was so unexpected, since you're not allowed to do what you did.

If I have a hostage with at gunpoint threatening to kill them, you don't attack me. It's unrealistic and is considered failRP.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Ok So, I shot you as the hostages left the room and I saw you not looking at the hostages, your argument is that you had the hostages at gunpoint and was ready to kill them if I shot, but you weren't, as you never killed them when I shot, proving that you were off your guard and I had a chance to shoot while your guard was down, after I shot the hostages safely got away. there are no implacations that i broke fearrp and/or failrp, I got the hostages safely out and killed you. that was my job.
Stop making excuses. Want me to record a video from the evidence in slow motion?
You are clearly shooting me ASAP when I come out from the apartment. You shot me as soon as you see me. In the evidence, I have my gun pointed towards them UNTIL you start shooting me.

It doesn't even matter if I'm "a little of the guard" something that I'm not in the evidence, but either way. Realistically, you don't randomly shoot me in that situation.

EDIT:
"I paid 8k for the hostages to be released"
No, you did not. You paid 4k, and that is shown in the video. Max demand for hostage is 2k, and I had 2 so I demanded 4k. Don't lie.
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

--| Approved |--

The Accused has been found guilty of infringing 'FearRP' however it is extremely minor as the Officer shot when he believed was safe after the Hostages had escaped. For future reference I recommend you keep the hostages at gunpoint with command at all time so they cannot escape. In the future the player 'Passionfruit' should ensure that the hostages are 100% out of danger before taking action.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<