donke
Information 
Name of player: donke

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78106555

Time in GMT: 21:25 GMT+1

Server: v5p

Summary: Propflying

Evidence: Video 

Disclaimer: You might have noticed that I'm using an ESP script, this is done on purpose within the 'demo recording' feature by Garry's Mod defaults to have a better look on who the person is. Thank you for understanding!

[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Hello Brikaas, we would prefer if you didn't use this tool as it appears/or may appear to be like it is being used on the server. Those who may mis-read, or mis-interpret may think this behaviour is okay.

Thank you for understanding.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(04-07-2018, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Hello Brikaas, we would prefer if you didn't use this tool as it appears/or may appear to be like it is being used on the server. Those who may mis-read, or mis-interpret may think this behaviour is okay.

Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for replying,

However, it can clearly be seen that its not used on the live server and there is a disclaimer in all PR's made for players to see that its a demo recording. 

I've spoke to SoulRipper by chance on Discord this same week and he doesn't mind at all. Its not breaking ToS nor any other server rule. If people missjudge it for the live server then they should read up the disclaimer, it is also fairly easy to spot that its not the actual live server, as its a demo recording. 

Sorry for the missunderstanding,

Kind regards,
Brikaas
I will speak to SoulRipper, in the meantime, please refrain from using this tool.
Kind Regards,

(04-07-2018, 02:36 PM)Awestruck Wrote: I will speak to SoulRipper, in the meantime, please refrain from using this tool.

I will not go into further discussion regarding this topic,

If you wish to conduct the Player Report made than please do so.

If you wish to continue on this topic than please send up a Private Message. You wont be able to force me to not using the programm, as its an Demo Recording thus on 'single player' but I will refrain from using it unless I require it to check certain data if Player Reports need to be made...

Thank you for understanding!

Kind Regards,
Brikaas
Approved.

Please note, use of demo recordings with portrayal of hacking on the server will no longer be permitted for many reasons.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,