Repost -.-
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Okay, so I'm reposting this, because PrivateToast is biased and in a foul mood, and still hasn't given reason.

Toast, let someone else justify your decision, to prove your right/wrong.

Your name: iSoul95 (jesterboyz)

Your ban ID: There isnt one for my ban.

Banned by: PrivateToast <-- Edit

Server: So far as I know, only VEEX

Involved: Just me and the admin

Why we should unban you: Because I am very confused as to why I was banned in the first place, he says I was abusing my police rights and firemen rights, but all I did was search his place ,named "the pot place" or something along those lines, under suspicion of illegal activity or ownage of illegal contraband. He raged or something and began shooting me and the other officer that was with me. After we destroyed the contraband, we began to drive off -note that he refused to be arrested and attemped to push us out of the house with the physgun (possible abuse of admin rights?) - but he stopped me and the other guy, freezing our cars, and began to lecture us. I don't know how, but the other guy managed to escape. I however was frozen for about 15-20 minutes in one spot while he almost continually said "You cannot see my pots". After his very painful torturous lecture, he demoted me. I then became a fireman, but he came after me again, saying I was abusing my fireman rights. He then took me to the top of the nexus to try to lecture me some more. I jumped off, having had enough of him. He then said "you're in trouble now iSoul", someone else replied with "Why is he fail copping again" and i replied: "no, he took me to the top of the nexus and I jumped off", and he laughed. Don't know why I wrote that. But he took me back up and then banned me. His reason being: "Reason on fearlessrp.net". Which it'self isn't a reason. And I can find no such reason on the forum.

If I did in any way break some rules I'm unknowing of. I apologize. But honestly, I see no reason why he banned me.

PS: Sorry about the paragraph. Thought you'd need to know it all.
1. Your ban was less than 1 day, you are not allowed to post an unban request, which is why your first one was denied.
2. Your ban expired.
3. The reason is specified on our homepage. We are in possession of a "Ban Page" on which you can see all bans including the banning admin and the reason. Go to http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php and look for your ban ID which is 6140. You are also able to see how long your ban is and when it expires.
Dare to think!