BR Gan Homophobic language OOC
Name of player: Gan

SteamID:

Time in GMT: Not so sure around 5-6:30 Today

Server: V5P

Summary: Used homophobic language OOC aimed towards me. Also, i do not condone me telling him to shut the fuck up as i would not like to be told this, however, he was following me when i was trying to roleplay and being nice wasnt working so i had to reply in a such a manor and it worked as he run in the opposite direction.

In the video he is quiet but if you listen carefully he says called me a F*gg*t.

Evidence:

EDIT: After rewatching its around 2-3 seconds he says it.

Also, just to any one asking how do you know its OOC, he ran up to me saying hes going to get me banned for something, and then called me a *** before running off in thee distance.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I can also provide a longer video if needed but if you want the 5 minute video ill have to look around for as i trim the video then delete for storage space reasons.

This situation only lasted 10-15 seconds anyway i can get the full interaction where he ran up to me out of no where if needed the full video was just a raid at nexus jails for around 4:30 minute
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Hello, I have reviewed the video evidence several times and it is very difficult to hear what is being said. If he was indeed using slurs, I can't determine whether they were used IC or OOC in the private radio. I have already warned Gan for a similar incident in the past, however. If something like this occurs again, the punishment will be harsher.

Insufficient evidence, request denied and thread moved.

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]