Unban : Arkten
Good Evening Awestruck,
Thank you for taking your time on this UBR.

As I stated in my previous post, I understand that you can not share this evidence with me for obvious reasons.
However, I would still like the confirmation of the evidence being solid proof for my guilt. This is why I requested a neutral third party from the staff team to view this and evaluate whether this proves me guilty or not. While most of my candidates are developers since I trust them very much as I have used to work with them, I can understand if this evidence is beyond their "access level" and can not be shown to them either. This is why I suggested Avgar, who used to be a super admin, or Tomo, who currently is an administrator. It should be fine for them to view the evidence.
I would like to trust you for not having me banned without solid proof, however since the judge and the complainant are one and the same person I have difficulties doing so. It leaves me without any possibility to properly defend myself in such a professional manner as it is suited for this circumstance.
I just want it to be fair.

As for "informing players on how to bypass certain admin functions",
I think you misinterpret the steam chat I had with the person(s) (or they did). I made it out to be a joke on how you could 'theoretically' bypass these functions. Function detouring is a known technique in Garry's Mod Cheating. It is, however, non-existent and useless on FL due to their anti-cheat. The proposed methods will practically never give the desired result but just get oneself banned. If you do not trust my statement, you can always have a developer verify my claim.

Thank you for your consideration,
Arkten

Messages In This Thread
Unban : Arkten - by mintblackbeard - 04-03-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Unban : Arkten - by Awestruck - 04-07-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Unban : Arkten - by mintblackbeard - 04-07-2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Unban : Arkten - by Awestruck - 04-10-2018, 04:39 PM