Report: <KA34>
Name of player: KA34

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71454368

Time in GMT: 15:28

Server: rp_evocity_v5p

Summary: I was walking to my apartment in slums, and boom, KA34 appears and gives me 2 seconds to stop, and then instantly tazes me. I then ask him why and appears I have been running around with a knife. But I have not done that at all, just watch the video.
In the end, you can see me go to prison for that as well. 

Alongside this RDA, he also searched my apartment before this, even though I was allowed to live there and didn't break any of the laws according to the president. He came back 2 times and continued to try and search me. 

There were witnesses that came but that didn't stop him, he definitely saw me with a knife apparently.

After he randomly arrested me, he then searched my apartment, for the second time.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/9cigPfvDhEE
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
He literally tased me before even finishing his sentence, and according to him, I had "2 seconds" on me.

* He searched me without finding anything
* Witnesses keep telling him that I didn't have anything on me
* He says he "thinks" but doesn't have any solid evidence
* I continue to tell him through OOC that I didn't have one on me at all
* Melee Weapons are allowed as self-defense anyway (Not sure)

--> Still arrests me
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
involved

they entered the property and randomly searched my room despite me not having anything illegal on me or having any evidence to prove it did anything wrong. one officer, shown in picture, prop blocked us in. once they had gained entry into my room, they knocked me with a baton, trod on my ragdoll, woke me up and killed me with batons. i was handcuffed the whole time and following their orders. 

[Image: B7F982A5A63C54E266CB26F62E5B54A642908F15]
I saw somebody running whit something that looked like a knife so i ran after you while telling you to put your hands up. I think that you were not able to hear me saying hands up the first time since when i remember telling you to put your hands up it was for a longer period than that. I then searched you and found no knife. So i assumed you holstered it. I was wrong and i am sorry for that. I was also wrong whit you resisting arrest since what i can see from the video is that you did not hear me tell you to put your hands up firstly. I understand you are angry and all i have to say is that i am sorry.

User will be given a verbal warning.
If any similar situations happen again due to actions of the user then he will receive a heavy blacklist.

Thank you for reporting.

Approved and moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.