Goodbye FL!
(03-31-2018, 04:17 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: Who else am I gonna take heroin with, looks like I'm getting arrested on drug charges by meself

Ahaha ye bro hopefully ill be back soon i am just staying away from gmod as a punishment for what i did and plus cause i am now lonely on fl ahah not suprised by that at all tbh what i did was so wrong
(03-31-2018, 04:07 PM)Falc Wrote: See ya.

Cya bud
I think everyone needs to stop involving themselves and throwing Salt in Druggos direction.

The kid fucked up, haven’t we all at some point? Instead of being a bunch of a$$holes why not just keep out and say goodbye, be constructive.

Too many of y’all tryna be white knights acting like you’ve never took the piss before, I’ve been around 50% of the people taking a pop at Druggo and at one point they’ve laughed and took the piss too.

He made a mistake, let him make his own amends, don’t shoot him down even more than he’s shot himself, hows that fair?

Take some time Druggo and build your bridges, take care.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Fudge, L Y N C H Y, Yonno
Druggo, what you did was pretty bad there is no denying that, but I feel like you defo now know what you did wrong and I know you are genuinely a good guy and I think this was just a slip up, from our conversations we have had I know you truly aren't like that and I believe you are going to make the necessary improvements to make this right. Take care mate.
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(03-31-2018, 05:50 PM)Falc Wrote: I think everyone needs to stop involving themselves and throwing Salt in Druggos direction.

The kid fucked up, haven’t we all at some point? Instead of being a bunch of a$$holes why not just keep out and say goodbye, be constructive.

Too many of y’all tryna be white knights acting like you’ve never took the piss before, I’ve been around 50% of the people taking a pop at Druggo and at one point they’ve laughed and took the piss too.

He made a mistake, let him make his own amends, don’t shoot him down even more than he’s shot himself, hows that fair?

Take some time Druggo and build your bridges, take care.

Thanks so much bro means a lot as this is very true thanks for being one too not just say Bye your a vagina hope you never talk or see me again and just being sound about it
(03-31-2018, 05:57 PM)Fudge Wrote: Druggo, what you did was pretty bad there is no denying that, but I feel like you defo now know what you did wrong and I know you are genuinely a good guy and I think this was just a slip up, from our conversations we have had I know you truly aren't like that and I believe you are going to make the necessary improvements to make this right. Take care mate.

Thanks mate i will make sure too improve my behaviour a lot before coming back!
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Fudge
goodbye
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(03-31-2018, 07:54 PM)Midget Wrote: goodbye

Cya mate.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Haarek
Goodbye, my dude.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(03-31-2018, 11:53 PM)Chumps Wrote: Goodbye, my dude.

Cya Chumos my fellow Gopnik friend