Laws becoming a .txt styling editing system.
Here's a little assumption I've made as to why the law tab is the way it is. I might be completely wrong, so if James H is reading let me know if I'm right.

The reason it's in the current 1. 2. 3 style is because each law get's announced to the server when entered. This uses the chat window which has a max capacity as we all know.
To give you an example of what I mean, watch the text chat when the president types '/wanted'. The end of the sentence is cut off because part of the maximum characters limit has been used up by the '/wanted' command. So if the transfer to .txt is made, individual laws would not be announced to the public because it would try to announce the entire .txt file in one sentence.

I would assume the only reason it wasn't in a .txt format in the first place is because of the fact each law is announced in chat, and whoever created the laws section didn't have time to implement a workaround at the time.

If it's easy to change then sure, +support
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Laws becoming a .txt styling editing system. - by Create - 03-25-2018, 11:23 AM
RE: Laws becoming a .txt styling editing system. - by Captain Barry - 03-25-2018, 01:49 PM