Forum has been re-organised
Atleast I have all night...
TBH I would prefer the old one, it was way easier to find around in, this is kinda confusing and has way too many sub forums.
(01-08-2012, 03:57 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: TBH I would prefer the old one, it was way easier to find around in, this is kinda confusing and has way too many sub forums.

We are just trying to make the sub forums easiert to access, at the moment MyBB is hiding them and just says "and 3 more" or something like this.

I want them to be better visible, so you have a direct link to any sub forum.

Also it is always hard at the beginning to find your way around if something changed, you'll get used to it.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Noobias
WAY... to many Subforums.
Especially in Entertainment... although I love the motoring forum Smile
And Nudel, thats a good idea. I'd hope I can see all the subforums
I just found the right setting so you can see all of them now, you don't have to go inside the Discussion section and then click on the correct forum, you can go directly from the index page into your favorite forum.

I will try to get the font a bit bigger.
Dare to think!
Glad you fixed it.
Thanks Smile
I don't really get why it's changed......
You're right Nudel, you just have to get used to this Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
Just like everything else in life mass...
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(01-08-2012, 08:38 AM)Jan Wrote: I don't really get why it's changed......

Before the change we had one area which contained news, server information, discussions and off-topic, as you can tell, this is quite an organisational nightmare. This is why I thought restructuring like it is now would make sense.

Now we have a forum section which is only about the server and community, no discussions or any off-topic there, and a second section which contains all entertainment topics like the discussions and so on.

I think it is really easier now to see whether there are news about server or the community and so on... this is why I thought a change would be good.
Dare to think!