Opinions/Advice on the Clan Thread
Hello all,

Looking for honest opinions and advice on my clan thread.

I will take on board any criticism.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87695
btec jan
The following 1 user Likes fieldy's post:
  • Chech
(07-11-2018, 04:44 PM)fieldy Wrote: btec jan

ur peak lolll
i dont like it
(07-11-2018, 04:44 PM)fieldy Wrote: btec jan

Nah Jan is a decent bloke, don't even compare him to this thing.

OT: Nice design but your members are easy bois.
My advice is to go with one or the other.

Pick the one you prefer out of the two and run with it. Once you have the one group situated, then you could consider bringing the other one back.
(07-15-2018, 05:08 AM)Fultz Wrote: My advice is to go with one or the other.

Pick the one you prefer out of the two and run with it. Once you have the one group situated, then you could consider bringing the other one back.

Choose between what sorry?
(07-15-2018, 02:01 PM)Aspire Wrote:

He's saying you need to make a choice really, you pick the one option or the other cause both together really clash when it comes to clans. I've found in my experience other clans tend to avoid those that are indecisive and possess both.
(07-15-2018, 02:01 PM)Aspire Wrote:

Either starting with Capone Family or Capone Enterprise.

Running two clans at once means you are going to be neglecting one for the other and from looking at the clan page you have some people in one clan but not the other. If you focus on just working up one clan instead of both you will have a better product and once you are at a point where you are happy with the group of people you have to run one side of the clan, you can bring back the other and have a better situation.

Personally I would just go with Capone Family as you can do most of the enterprise stuff within the family rp. But that is just me.
I'll take that on board.
I personally have someone as managing director of Capone Enterprise so I can focus my attention on both and not feel one will be neglected.
Enterprise is the easier side to grow.