Poll: V2D back as main server.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
56.86%
29 56.86%
No.
43.14%
22 43.14%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V2D as main server
I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(03-17-2018, 08:11 PM)Ezekiel Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:11 PM)Panda Wrote: I would love to have V2D as the main server although there has been at least 3 attempts to make it come alive again and it never happened.

Because it was put on a secondary server. Limit V2D to one map and everyone will love it.

But if people "love" v2d then surely when it was live people would have played on it instead. Or am i just being stupid.
(03-17-2018, 08:09 PM)Coffee Wrote: If people want v2d back so badly, then we didnt you all play on it when it was still live?

Limit it to one map and everyone will play, Simple. They'll realise it's a great map. The new players dont realise how good it was.
(03-17-2018, 08:02 PM)rudyteneij Wrote: +support v2d was such a good map also very open for passiverp

If you want to promote passiveRP then do some, the map that you play on has a minimum impact on what the other players with do to bide their time.

The fact that there is less passive RP now then there was previously is because the community seem to not want to partake in it. The playerbase goes through iterations and this one doesn't like passive RP as much as previous and that is fine. 

The idea however that v2d will have any measurable impact is preposterous.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-17-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.

Don't act like nobody played it after day 1 of it's relaunch, Joe Joe. Myself and several others played it over v5p until it was taken away again. Plus, I re-iterate my argument of the community being stretched across 2 servers, with 1, it will work out.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(03-17-2018, 08:06 PM)Yonno Wrote: V2D is terribly outdated. It's been given plenty of opportunities, even a few weeks back.
People genuinely played on it for one day because of the hype of it being back before it got abandoned again, just like it has been for the past years. Some things should just be put to rest, which has been made clear throughout several map discussion threads.

V5P's FPS is perhaps by far not as fluid as V2D, but it offers a lot more roleplay potential and a lot more diversity when it comes types of roleplay.

You say this but in main street, on V2D there is far many shops all shapes and sizes around eachother.

Compared to v5p there is like 3.

I hate to sound disrespectful but i really think your point is really invalid as what you're saying is far from true.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Lewwings, Fudge
(03-17-2018, 08:12 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I love how people are in full support of it when you all had the chance to really make it the main server. If you all played it when it came back it could have stayed. However one day after it returned it was dead. You all had the chance but let it slip away.

The communities playerbase is not big enough to have two servers full like back in the day. So everyone played v5p as thats what everyone always joined every day. It's simple as that, If v2d was made the main servers map, everyone would play and fall in love with it.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings, Fudge
(03-17-2018, 08:14 PM)Ezekiel Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 08:09 PM)Coffee Wrote: If people want v2d back so badly, then we didnt you all play on it when it was still live?

Limit it to one map and everyone will play, Simple. They'll realise it's a great map. The new players dont realise how good it was.

Or maybe you just don't realise how not great it is? It isn't far to force a map down people's throats.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
It's less laggy, easier map to play on, good for both Agg RP and Passive RP, and nostalgic nuff said.
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • Lewwings
(03-17-2018, 08:14 PM)Ezekiel Wrote:

But then you are forcing them to play on the map as they have the option. The community has been given the option plenty of times to #savev2d, but every time it has failed because not everyone likes it. Why should we limit our servers to a map that is extremely outdated?