Unban request/shorten ban (repost)
Your nameToungesychoticKiller (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:3354 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Andreas (Admin that banned you)

Server:V2D,but i think it was a global ban. (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Involved:boolean,SoulRipper (i think he told Andreas to give me the ban) (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:I feel as though i should be unbanned,or my ban should be shortened,because in all these months of banishment,I have learned my lesson,and understood that threats towards players are not taken lightly.I didn't mean it,and I just was pissed beyond reason. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient right.
Bump.You warn him but not answer? wtf (not meaning to be rude)
why should we bother answering him, he shouldnt be posting in the first place
I am not a fan of unbanning people who are threatening of DDoSing us. A no from my side.
Dare to think!
Agree with Nudel
Other players who have been banned for this have not been unbanned / had a shorter ban
- No from me
(01-09-2012, 07:35 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: I am not a fan of unbanning people who are threatening of DDoSing us. A no from my side.

I said on the previous thread that I "threatened" to DDoS a player,and not the server itself,but meh it's not like it'll change much anyways.

Are there any admins in favor of PsychoticKiller getting an unban, if yes please post, if not I will consider this request as denied.
Dare to think!
Unban request denied.

Reason: No other admins in favor of an unban.
Dare to think!