Report: Niall Holloway
Quote:We were pushed back by the cops as we entered the lobby so we fell back to the elevator for cover we didn't raid the rest of the nexus we went up to the lobby to then later escape but it didn't go as planned. You were hostaged as a means of escape because your life is highly valued by the government. It didn't matter if you were president or dictator I didn't look at it like that. I just saw a valuable life and a means of escape.

I've highlighted some key points you've said that I would like to mention and respond to.

In the video, you can clearly see that there is nobody at all near you or trying to fight you in any way, You could have easily escaped without hostaging me by simply running out of the garage or the Nexus - Front. After you raided the Jails you should have found a means of escape instantly, which you could have easily done by leaving via the front of the nexus, or the Garage, but instead, you purposefully pre-longed the raid by hostaging me (The President), Purely to make the conflict last longer. After you had hostaged me (In a public place; which is another rule violation), It had turned into a Hostage Situation which was without valid roleplay reason.

All of the evidence is in the video, You can clearly see you and your team of Criminals pre-longing the raid by invalidly hostaging me in the middle of the nexus instead of just simply leaving. This was not a jail raid, It was simply you taking a hostage in public without valid roleplay reason and raiding the nexus moreover.

Now, I will no longer respond unless an administrator requests me to.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Niall Holloway - by Grape - 03-16-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-16-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway & Nova_Stunts - by Grape - 03-18-2018, 12:52 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-20-2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Kevin - 03-28-2018, 10:25 AM