Report: Niall Holloway
First point-
It was not a raid on the nexus its self it was a raid on the jails. We only went through the nexus to escape.

Second point-
When your team get shot by a random guy who says he on your team and no even agrees to this. I think I have the right to believe it is a bit suspicious to just think he is a random criminal of the street. Also you say "you could have shot him and that's why he killed you during the raid" I know exactly who I shot in the jails and it was only cops. Furthermore, why would he kill all of us and not just the person who shot at him and moreover why would he just be in the jails and not say anything if he were a friendly? And lastly if he were in the prisons which he was not why didn't the cops shoot at him. It's seems obvious that he would be government if he walks in and doesn't get shot at.

Third point-
How the hell is going through the lobby fail RP in anyway? How could I have even known that there would be more cops in the lobby vs the ramp? How did I know that anything that you stated would happen through me going through the lobby. I took the risk that it would be easier to go through the lobby. Furthermore, you just assume that I'm kill farming as of writing this report I only have two kills and you think I'm kill farming. And how is hostaging you to save my life invalid?

At this point I honesty think that you are doing this just because you are angry because you got killed just as you got the pres slot. And you have a right to be angry. And just because I'm a contributor doesn't mean that I can't make mistakes.
Kind regards,
Niall Holloway
Fearless Contributor
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: s4tHWB4.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Niall Holloway - by Grape - 03-16-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-16-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway & Nova_Stunts - by Niall Holloway - 03-16-2018, 09:47 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-20-2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Kevin - 03-28-2018, 10:25 AM