Report: Niall Holloway
Quote:''Was not a raid it was a prison break.''

The use of weapons, explosives, molotovs and more to forcefully allow yourself into an area is a raid. Jails or not it was a raid and you purposefully took the raid to the Nexus Front which resulted in my invalid hostaging, and later, my death.

Quote:''You were killed because I was shot at by someone after you were clearly hostaged.''
This does not give you the right to kill me. A criminal-looking man who claimed to be with you started shooting at you and you decide to kill me because of it? If it was a police officer or SRU that began shooting at you, then I understand. However, you didn't give anyone a command to not give get me killed. It was your fault to allow a random person into your team and you should not have known that he worked for me. For all you know, you could have shot him and that's why he killed you during the raid. So to kill me because some randomer started shooting you is a completely ludicrous reason to validify your point. Regardless of this, I should not have been ''hostaged'' in the first place.

Quote:Does is matter if I where to go though the garage or the nexus. At the time I believed it safer to leave through the lobby.
Actually, yes. It does matter. In fact, it is borderline FailRP to enter Nexus Lobby during what you call a ''Jail Raid'' to continue shooting police officers and holding me for whatever reason hostage. You actually used the reason ''in an attempt to cease being shot at and leave peacefully'' about entering Nexus Front, however, this lead to even more deaths, hostagings and this PR itself. So I hope it is quite clear to leave through Nexus Garage the next time you raid jails to prevent more kill farming, unnecessary deaths and hostagings for no reason. This way you leave more peacefully, safely and quickly.

The so-called 'Jail Break' turned into a Nexus Raid and therefore resulted in my unnecessary and invalid hostaging and death. This situation should not have occurred. As a contributor, one of the people that have a rank, you should be more aware of the rules and set at least a good example to the rest of the server; not farming kills and invalidly hostaging for the reason 'to leave peacefully'.

Thank you and have a nice evening,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Niall Holloway - by Grape - 03-16-2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-16-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway & Nova_Stunts - by Grape - 03-16-2018, 09:16 PM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Niall Holloway - 03-20-2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Report: Niall Holloway - by Kevin - 03-28-2018, 10:25 AM