Player Report: Frost
Name of player: Frost

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Time in GMT: Around 17:30

Server: V5P

Summary: Doing a raid on the slums appartments, and upon me going to peak the door way (as the video shows) you can clearly see them abusing the fact they are able to see weapons through the wall, to then proceed to kill us both.

Please note that the logs may show others also attacking me, they are culprits to, I just didn't get their names

Evidence:
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
[INVOLVED]
I was the one who recorded the video and i was involved in the raid. They had been doing this constantly like shooting trough the walls if they see your gun pointing trough the wall for example. I personaly do not know much about the technicality of those rules so i can not say that much more.

You were outside the building for a long time opening and closing the door during the raid the only place that you can do that is from the sides near where you are both stood. I decided to shoot there once the door opened for the tactical advantage. The only abuse I used here was abusing my knowledge of the game and calculating where you could be stood to open the door.
(03-27-2018, 05:34 PM)Frost Wrote: You were outside the building for a long time opening and closing the door during the raid the only place that you can do that is from the sides near where you are both stood. I decided to shoot there once the door opened for the tactical advantage. The only abuse I used here was abusing my knowledge of the game and calculating where you could be stood to open the door.

I was always peaking from the rigth side so why did you not shoot at the place i was at and only his?

(03-27-2018, 05:34 PM)Frost Wrote: You were outside the building for a long time opening and closing the door during the raid the only place that you can do that is from the sides near where you are both stood. I decided to shoot there once the door opened for the tactical advantage. The only abuse I used here was abusing my knowledge of the game and calculating where you could be stood to open the door.

As shown in the video, the door opened simultainiously as the door opened. Unless you have the reaction time of a hacker, i'm fairly sure it was you using the bug to know I was there.

Also, one thing you keep mentioning on steam is there are more people involved. Please post the names of them people with their steamid's as I was unable to get their names, however know there was about 4/5 people defending
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Player has been punished already.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]