Report Matar
Name of player: Matar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Time in GMT: Cannot remember I forgot to post this originally but was reminded about it today.

Server: V5P

Summary: The user broke fearrp twice in one situation, not only did he refuse to follow orders under gunpoint he also asked me to kill him.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBQfqR3MEZE

Involved as seen in video.

What's stated in the Summary is entirely true and as seen in video, the accused user is clearly violating rules regarding FearRP/FailRP.
-Posting on behalf of Matar since he is unable to log into his forum profile-

I want to say that i apologize if i did break fearrp. i couldn't hear him saying fearrp even though it shows in the video above. I kept repeating kill me because thats the only thing ive heard him saying (ive been in teamspeak in that moment) and when i heard him saying i broke fearrp i actually got away and did what he said. because i didnt know that i broke it. i thought that the only thing that could happen that i will die. and i wanted to get rescued out of prison thats why i went to them at the first time.
[Image: YQpIh5U.png]
User blatantly broke FearRP by ignoring orders while under gunpoint and will be punished accordingly.

Due to the fact that this is the user's 15th ban he will be given a 2 years ban from the Fearless servers.
Thank you for reporting.

Approved and moved.

EDIT: As for your defense; stating that you couldn't hear them, is a complete lie. Not only did you initially ignore what they said, but you also calmly responded to their orders when they told you to leave. Lying in the courthouse won't get you any further.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.