unban request lorc of the silver rings
According to my computer, I posted this thread at 11:17 am 10 days ago
[Image: 11c825c73b3f4a695ca046dd538e3313.png]
Sadly, I don't have any pictures or video footage from when I got banned, it's over a year ago and I got a new computer.

I know I have matured because of several situations in my family that have required me to grow up, including the death of two close family members. The way I have matured reflects in my age, 15 now by the way, with my confirmation coming up, its a requirement to act mature in the courses that I need to take. If you want to do as Brikaas did, and believe that I haven't matured despite not talking to me or interacting with me for over a year, go ahead. I know, and everyone I talk to knows, that I have matured.

What I can bring to the community includes:
  • Fun RP's with lots of possibility for player interaction.
  • A good attitude, being friendly to people who are friendly to me.
  • A comprehensive understanding of the rules, with having 800 or 900 hours on the servers. (I have read over the rules and I intend to do it again).
  • A mature personality.
The reason I know I won't do it again is because I miss interacting with the fearless community, I was an avid player a year back and I want to be just that again. I know what I did was stupid, and I regret doing it.

I appreciate you taking your time to read this and take into account what Brikaas has said, and what I have said.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
RE: unban request lorc of the silver rings - by lordofthesilver - 03-26-2018, 10:46 AM