unban request lorc of the silver rings
(03-25-2018, 08:54 PM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 08:20 PM)lordofthesilver Wrote: The way I see it Brikaas, I don't remember you being involved in this case but fine.

How is the banning Staff Member not involved exactly? Lmao

I haven't talked to you in over a year, several things in my life have happened that have needed me to grow up.
Shit, I never saw you in any bright light either, you were constantly targeting me and my friend Sirminus

None has been targeted on purpose unless you could provide that but it wouldn't matter anyway.

and I don't see any reason as to why you should influence what the admins decide.

Nothing is being influenced, I'm allowing the current staff team to decided on what to do with you and I simply gave my opinion for you to read and understand.

Just because you were an Administrator (demoted) doesn't give you the moral high ground.

This information does not add up anything to your appeal.

As to why I should be unbanned, I am certain that I have matured, and I have several friends who have been unbanned and I would like to play with. They can vouch that I have matured, and you can not since you haven't been actively speaking or interacting with me.

Great for you that you have friends whom got unbanned and you wish to play with them, something I understand you want to do. Just telling that you have matured doesn't mean you actually did.

Kind Regards,
Brikaas

I understand what you mean, but it's unjustified to say that you don't think I have matured. Like I said we haven't talked in over a year and you don't know how I have developed as a person.
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN

Messages In This Thread
RE: unban request lorc of the silver rings - by lordofthesilver - 03-25-2018, 09:07 PM