Kevlar
Has kevlar stopped working/been nerfed? I got shot in the chest with a USP once today, took me down to 62 health, which is a massive step down from the usual defence.
I never felt the Kevlar did much :\, It's supposed to be bulletproof against most small arms
(01-07-2012, 07:57 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: I never felt the Kevlar did much :\, It's supposed to be bulletproof against most small arms

It used to be very useful, halfing all damage. But it's terrible now.
Yeah it's not very good :/
Think if you didn't wear the kevlar! You'd be dead by now!

Maybe he shot you to the heart, that's a death.
(01-07-2012, 08:32 PM)Tank Wrote: Think if you didn't wear the kevlar! You'd be dead by now!

Source hitboxes aren't that intricate, it's just chest, legs, arms, and head.
(01-07-2012, 08:36 PM)Strom Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:32 PM)Tank Wrote: Think if you didn't wear the kevlar! You'd be dead by now!

Yup, but for some reason in Gmod, the hitbox is messed up, like earlier today I was in a gunfight against the corleones, I saw the Don just standing there in my sights(AWP) I shot his head, blood everywhere, but he just ran away as though he was shot in the toe...
(01-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:36 PM)Strom Wrote:

Yup, but for some reason in Gmod, the hitbox is messed up, like earlier today I was in a gunfight against the corleones, I saw the Don just standing there in my sights(AWP) I shot his head, blood everywhere, but he just ran away as though he was shot in the toe...
Yeah I hate the hit box when sniping, So I normally just use a tranq or a few AK bullets to the chest will put a guy down. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Sub-Zero's post:
  • Pissed