Report on Ethan Bradberry
Right, let me explain my side;

I have began my job as a government worker, keeping the nexus secure. Straight away, I have heard reports that there is going to be a raid. I see you, dressed in rebel clothing with an assault rifle out. I assume that you are the raider, so I attempt to get you to drop your gun. I agree, I didn't give you much time to drop it - but would I take a risk off a potential raider killing me and the vice president, of which it was my job to protect.

When you sent me to prison, I was killed due to being crushed by a jail door while unconscious, and as I was not excused from NLR, the NLR rules applied.

I would also like to discuss these other points you have made in your player report.

Quote:He got pretty angry.

This is completely false and isn't needed in relation to this report, I was not angry that you arrested me.

Quote:Not even 10 minutes later he switched jobs and raided the nexus.

If you have any evidence to backup this completely false claim, please add it. Lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

Quote:This is failure to roleplay properly

I would like to bring up this point, why are you inside the nexus as an undercover unit with your weapon out. This is borderline failRP and you obviously showed no care for your life by running into the nexus with a weapon without appropriate uniform. Undercover units should be doing sting operations, not responding to calls in the nexus.
Quote:he had the chance to relieve his anger on me without it seeming like RDM

Again, I was not angry at you - I genuinely saw you as a threat and opened fire.

I would also like to bring up a rule infraction from your side.

Quote:team killing

There were no obvious indications that you were on my team, you were in uniform and your job colour was green and your job was set to criminal. Out of character, I genuinely thought you had changed jobs to a criminal. 
Quote:9.1 Custom job titles must accurately state what character you intend to roleplay.

Having the job name "Criminal" while you are role playing as an undercover officer is breaking this rule, as you are not role playing as a criminal.

Messages In This Thread
Report on Ethan Bradberry - by DooZâ„¢ - 03-12-2018, 08:31 PM
RE: Report on Ethan Bradberry - by Ethan Bradberry - 03-12-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: Report on Ethan Bradberry - by Exotic - 03-18-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Report on Ethan Bradberry - by Yonno - 03-18-2018, 02:13 PM