Aspire PR
Name of player: Aspire

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 21:15 (GMT + 0)

Server: v5p

Summary: Aspire insulted someone in OOC by calling them a "retard".

Evidence

Spoiler :

[Image: skQPNKi.png]

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

You report me for saying fucking retard? Well if I reported everyone who said that everyone on the server would be blacklist from ooc, this is not a pr, nor are you even involved in the situation, I was speaking to admin about this so you even posting this is pathetic, I should of said it to you. Now I would like to know why you posted the pr as you are not involved and 5 admins were online which obviously saw it and felt it was too minor. You are not an admin.
(02-28-2018, 09:26 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: You report me for saying freaking retard? Well if I reported everyone who said that everyone on the server would be blacklist from ooc, this is not a pr, nor are you even involved in the situation, I was speaking to admin about this so you even posting this is pathetic, I should of said it to you. Now I would like to know why you posted the pr as you are not involved and 5 admins were online which obviously saw it and felt it was too minor. You are not an admin.

Yes I do report you for saying that, and I encourage everyone that sees such an insult (like this) to report it as well.

What you said was in violation of Server Rule 1.4, which states:

1.4 Do not insult or disrespect players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.

You blatantly did this without a care for that rule.  Not everyone would be blacklisted from OOC because almost no-one talks that way in OOC. This is a PR last time I checked. Please, save us our time, if you want to say it to me, do so, and expect yet another PR mounted against you. How was I to know that an admin questioned you about this? I may not be involved but I intend to keep the server clean of rule breakage, like yours. I know I'm not an admin, I'm a donator, but that does not restrict my right to post a PR, I don't know what you're getting at here.

Thanks for reading.

All I can say to that load of horse shit is lol.

I am awaiting an admins response as the situation was already known, plus u called an admin in game, if u called an admin in game u left it to them, by posting this your basically saying the admin can't do his/her job. I just don't get why you ask for an admin then post it. I will await an admins reply as I feel you are not worthy of a reply.
(02-28-2018, 09:46 PM)ItzAspire Wrote: All I can say to that load of horse shit is lol.

I am awaiting an admins response as the situation was already known, plus u called an admin in game, if u called an admin in game u left it to them, by posting this your basically saying the admin can't do his/her job. I just don't get why you ask for an admin then post it. I will await an admins reply as I feel you are not worthy of a reply.

I called an administrator using the @ feature, that is correct. However, due to me leaving shortly after it was made and unsure if it was dealt with or not, the best solution was to post it here so it would get attention and leave me satisfactory with a response from an administrator. What you said about my trust in an administrator doing their job is subjective, refer to my above post as to why this PR was posted.

You don't have to reply to me, but again, I was unsure if it was dealt with as I left soon after the @ call was made so this was my logical answer to my uncertainty.

Thanks for reading.

Punished accordingly.