Grapefruit's UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Grapefruit

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Your ban ID: 78471

Banned by: Generation

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Myself and Generation. There were others but I genuinely cannot remember who else as it was long ago.

Why we should unban you:

Firstly, I would like to state that this UBR is in fact to remove a ban that I unjustly received. I was permitted with this one-day suspension from the Fearless Roleplay servers by the Ex-Administrator, Generation. The original reasons for the ban were 'FailRP' and 'D/C to avoid admin sit'. These ban reasons were ludicrous and invalid. Thankfully, the 'D/C to avoid admin sit' section of this ban was revoked from the ban reason as I proved that my game had crashed and I did not in fact disconnect. Unfortunately, Generation refused to further investigate the situation and did to remove the ban. I believe that the ban should be removed from my record as no 'FailRP' had actually occurred. My game crashed before I could speak or role-play any situation. We were raiding the government at the time, The police failed to co-operate, I shot before I could continue role-playing the situation, my game crashed since I shot the Chevrolet Suburban which is currently a well-known bug on the servers. Of course, Generation assumed it was FailRP since I didn't carry on the situation. But there was evidence that my game crashed and I timed out. After timing out, I attempted to rejoin to explain I had crashed and then to carry on with the situation, However upon attempting to rejoin I realized I had been given a 24-hour suspension. Fortunately, there was no FailRP that took place from my part which will favor me in this appeal. I was permitted a suspension wrongfully and unjustly and it should be investigated further and concluded with proper protocol and justice.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello Grapefruit,

UBR rule 5:
"You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost
or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence"

Unless there is any evidence to prove your evidence. This UBR will be denied.

If so I will investigate this UBR since the banning administrator is no longer in the team.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Good evening, Janzo.

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for replying so quickly to this unban request and putting your time into investigating this situation.

Recently, I have scanned all of my saved videos and pictures from Fearless and the only evidence I have is what you have claimed to be factual is that I timed out due to my game crashing. This is factual. There is evidence. My game crashed. As I attempted to rejoin to explain as to why I left and perhaps to continue roleplaying, a suspension from the Fearless Roleplay servers came to my surprise for no apparent reason. I would like for an administrator to contact Ex-Administrator Generation in regards to his view on this situation. If everything that happened is factual, which it is, I should not have this invalid ban on my record for my game crashing due to a bug. Simply repeating what I have already stated, my game crashed due to a common glitch, I attempted to rejoin and I was banned for a day. This suspension was unjust and invalid.

Thank you and have a nice night,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
Evening Grapefruit,

Do u have any evidence of the situation itself?
From what I can tell a Screenshot of you timing out is not compelling.
I will also try get in contact with Generation.
However If no new Evidence has surfaced, This will be Denied by
UBR rule 5.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Good evening, Janzo.

Unban Request Rule
       5) You may only appeal a ban up to a month after the bans expiration date. Past that, most knowledge of the situation is either lost or tainted, so the final conclusion will be that everything in the ban reason is factual after a month beyond expiration. The only exception to this is if you have clear evidence to prove your innocence.

If this rule were to take place the ban would logically be lifted from my record because my game factually crashed. I factually timed out. I should be logically unbanned. This rule clearly states that everything is factual after the month. It would be ludicrous to imprison the invalid and unjust ban from the Ex-Administrator Generation on my record. On our Fearless record. This ban was given by an Ex-Administrator invalidly and unjustly. It would only contradict with Unban Request Rule 5, to keep the ludicrous ban on my record because my one-day suspension was invalid and everything stated is factual. Everything I am stating is factual.

''I will also try get in contact with Generation.'' I would very kindly like you to. If this 'rule fabrication' was so insignificant and invalid to the point that he cannot vividly remember the situation, paired with the given facts and statements above and Unban Request Rule 5, this record on our community will be lifted due to it being completely invalid. I was banned because my game crashed. I was banned because I timed out. It is a fact that this ban should be lifted due to it being unjust and it's the truth with only the most factual evidence that this suspension should not have taken place. Are we letting this invalid ban stay on our Fearless record? Are we allowing these unjust suspensions to continue to remain on our records?

Thank you for reading this and considering to remove this ban from our Fearless records,
Grapefruit.
Kind Regards,
Evening Grapefruit,

Unfortunately this is not the case since the timing out
problem has already been sorted in your last UBR here:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=82869
I have also spoken to Generation who says he does not
remember the ban vividly, however this does not mean
you didnt break the rules.
It does not matter he is an Ex-Admin and I trust at
the time the ban was valid.