PR Timo
Name of player:Timo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32580166

Time in GMT: 12:50 EU Time

Server: V5P

Summary: CDM + Fear rp

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M95F4S_-Ldc    Go to 2:35
My apologies to the Admins that have to watch 1 minute of Julerns disgusting laugh and fail roleplay.
Of course I have to disturb the scene when my brother gets arrested. Why do you point an assault rifle at me for honking are you crazy? And If you stand in front of the car dont wonder you might get hit by it, Im a criminal.
Julern got 7 Bans almost all of them are breaking fear rp. How is this guy still on the servers? The only thing he does is to annoy players. You can check the logs, he changed from citizien to police officer to randomly arrest me, annoy everybody and fail roleplay all the way.
For the First, you Got a Warning to Leave the Area, You We're Standing there to wait for you're Brother to jump in and avoid arrest, You Broke Fear rp,Ran me Over, Didn't even call Paramedic.
I'd like to advice Timo that this is a PR on him, and that this thread is not there for him to express the personal issues he has with Julern.

The footage shows evidence of clear FearRP breakage and CDM. The fact that you are a criminal does not allow you to drive over people with your vehicle.

User will be punished accordingly.

Approved and moved.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.