Skurkas AMA
HELLO, AJ AM TURKAS, LURKAS TWIN BRODDER, AJ HAVE COME TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO ASK SBURKAS, NOBODY WILL ASK BUT DO IT OR I WILL PUT A FISH IN YOUR DISH

Ill answer anything but ask as weird questions as you can

Also, if you're not satisfactory with your answer, you have the right to a full compensation in the form of you giving me free food
The following 1 user Likes Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • sebasti161
Can you make up the most random answer to this question?
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(02-15-2018, 09:34 PM)James H Wrote: Can you make up the most random answer to this question?

Huhou, I dont knouwue, can I? Ill tell you something though, your ear has a tendency to make me very annoyed, but in a good way. I often feel very encouraged by seeing your ear and it gives me hope that I'll one day be able to strike back at the government for arresting me just because I was growing some normally normal plants, I got thrown into jail which quickly turned into a problematic problem as there is no reason for me to even sit in jail when I can be in another person cell giving them a passionate calf massage after all their cycling. Though I guess it comes down to the fact that I've never really looked up to birds as they mostly make my day feel like a choclate pudding with a poor fake mint flavour.
The following 3 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • James, SJ., Weezy_
What's your honest opinion of me?

What's your favorite colour?

How are you?
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(02-16-2018, 02:07 AM)Grapefruit Wrote: What's your honest opinion of me?

What's your favorite colour?

How are you?

I'd have to say my honest opinion about you is that your a funny böcel, great RPer, good leader and generally a nice guy.

Mouy favourot kolor is a bitt hard to deskrajb, sincc nobody elsa has seen it, I'll tell you the story though, I ONCE HAD A LITTLE FROG FRIEND, A SMALL GREEN FROG, VERY CUTE. THEN ONE DAY I WOKE UP, THE FROG WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!11! I thought to myself... if the frog is gone, I'm going to kill myself. So there I sat, in my boy room, with my stepfathers gun pointing at my head, ready to kill... And then the frog, Walks into the room like this ><><><> and look aatme! Then I realised that if you really really love someone like my frog did with me, they can come back!

I'm generally pretty good at the moment, though there is always a lot of stress as I'm currently studying at what I think you'd call college in britain. I wish I played more on the servers too as everytime I do, people seem to find me funny and it's an overall good experience.
The following 2 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • Grape, Weezy_
norway>sweden this isnt a question its a statement so you cant comment on it?

whats your opinion on me sir
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
what is your favourite hoover?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield
(02-16-2018, 05:57 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: norway>sweden this isnt a question its a statement so you cant comment on it?

Well you see, I've always thought that the > and < signs are quite up for interpretation as they remind me of my childhood where I talked to alot of people who was 3 years old and took drugs like xanax and DMT, which made me realise anything can be interpreted as you want it as long as you're high.
In honesty though I'm rather unpatriotic, while I do believe Sweden has a lot of good things its by no means perfect and I dont know much about Norway other than in Kristiansand there is a Zoo with a monkey called Julius, who has his own dedicated song on spotify called "her kommer julius" or something, who I did a coreography with some friends for PE when I was 15, which contained us punching Julius, and he punching us. Julius, as some people here on the server might remember as the Peaky Blinders hater that got banned after posting some hateful shit.

My opinion on you is that you're a 10/10 funny guy, good memes. However you arrest me all the time so I find that most of my time on the servers these days are behind bars lol, not a bad thing though.

(02-16-2018, 06:45 PM)Jim Wrote: what is your favourite hoover?

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Shit I didnt think anyone would post a question requiring this level of intelligence, I'm sorry but im gonna have to write another essay.
First of all, that numatic guy looks like a speed user, and id stay atleast 1 meter away from him at all times, though he does serve a purpose when you want to shittalk people who have it. Then that green Henry+ is quite disturbing, he reminds me of a mosquito that has just sucked someones blood after that person injected heroin in their veins, which i have bad memories from considering my ear is to fear the beer. That yellow one, James, reminds me of a few people I know called James, both british and therefor great by nature. One of them is a developer on fearless whom I like as he wrote in this AMA and helped me with a problematic problem. Another one is someone in london who i talked a lot to about 6 months ago but lost touch with until recently, so thats likely my favourite!

Lets not ignore the rest of them though, though ill be swift as the ink in my keyboard is about to deplete even though its a top of the line corsair keyboard, you know money cant buy perfection, and these hoovers sure aint no exception!

The purple henry+ looks like Kevin Spacey, as such i have mixed feelings about it
The green john looks generic, like the name john (no offence to anyone with the name john, its a great name and i love everyone with that name)
Purple lewis is also one of the better ones, as it clearly just changed ball bearings in its wheels which is a respectable thing and should be an example for people.
Then we come to hetty, the pink böcel. I think shes pretty but shouldnt have made a big hole in her nose through surgery just to go along with the current popular thing for efficient hoovers to do.
The red henry then, the final one before i look back and think why ive just spent 30 minutes of my life responding to these 2 questions with way too much effort and nonsense. Hes pretty good.
The following 4 users Like Andrew Juniperfield's post:
  • jhayw, sebasti161, James, Weezy_
Looking back briefly, what the hell have I done
(02-16-2018, 09:18 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 05:57 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: norway>sweden this isnt a question its a statement so you cant comment on it?

Well you see, I've always thought that the > and < signs are quite up for interpretation as they remind me of my childhood where I talked to alot of people who was 3 years old and took drugs like xanax and DMT, which made me realise anything can be interpreted as you want it as long as you're high.
In honesty though I'm rather unpatriotic, while I do believe Sweden has a lot of good things its by no means perfect and I dont know much about Norway other than in Kristiansand there is a Zoo with a monkey called Julius, who has his own dedicated song on spotify called "her kommer julius" or something, who I did a coreography with some friends for PE when I was 15, which contained us punching Julius, and he punching us. Julius, as some people here on the server might remember as the Peaky Blinders hater that got banned after posting some hateful shit.

My opinion on you is that you're a 10/10 funny guy, good memes. However you arrest me all the time so I find that most of my time on the servers these days are behind bars lol, not a bad thing though.

my n word i love you
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield